RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
This is by far the most talented group of WR, RB, TE Bama has ever had. We just don't have a QB that can get them the ball:francis:

Hey look, I know you like to criticize Hurts with every incompletion but um.

On Saturday, Jalen threw to Ridley, Sims, Hentges, Bo, Damien, Foster, and Irv Smith, all completions, 14/18, all while running for 154 yards. Now tell me how he's not spreading the ball around :jbhmm:

It's like you won't be satisfied until he's throwing to damn scout team :mjlol: get over it man, Jalen is the starter.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

On Saturday, Jalen threw to Ridley, Sims, Hentges, Bo, Damien, Foster, and Irv Smith, all completions, 14/18, all while running for 154 yards. Now tell me how he's not spreading the ball around :jbhmm:

It's like you won't be satisfied until he's throwing to damn scout team :mjlol: get over it man, Jalen is the starter.

All you had to reply to him was :mjpls:

He wouldn't care if Jalen had Lamar numbers he would talk shyt about him.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

Haha yea he completed 14 short passes for 100 yards against Fresno State, not sure what to say if u were impressed by that. And all those guys besides Ridley had 1 catch lmaoo. Hopefully u aren't this dumb but yea Ridley has 12 catches on the year the next closest WR has 2, enough said. If u consider that spreading the ball around then I am sorry u are wrong obviously.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Idk why you guys don't like Jalen. He is talented and improving...in your qb history in the saban era are there any legendary qbs to make this expectation for more than what he is bringing to the table?

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I love Jalen's ability to run the ball, but we don't need it at all. We have 5 stud RBs if anything he is just taking away carries from Najee Harris, Scarbrough, etc. He is terrible as a passer. Doesn't go through his reads and is horribly inaccurate on deep balls where they guy isn't wide open

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Idk why you guys don't like Jalen. He is talented and improving...in your qb history in the saban era are there any legendary qbs to make this expectation for more than what he is bringing to the table?

Thank You.

He was 13-1 as a starter and nearly won the National Title as a freshman and he's right now playing with his 3rd OC in 4 games. He has improved and will continue to improve, I don't understand why so many Bama fans are hell bent on wanting to create a QB controversy.

We had an undefeated regular season with John Parker Wilson of all people :mjlol: McElroy & Coker were game managers and we won a National Title with them, McCarron was obviously great and Sims had a great year.

It's just crazy how people just want to move on from Jalen, give him time and as long as we winning then everything is fine.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Thank You.

He was 13-1 as a starter and nearly won the National Title as a freshman and he's right now playing with his 3rd OC in 4 games. He has improved and will continue to improve, I don't understand why so many Bama fans are hell bent on wanting to create a QB controversy.

We had an undefeated regular season with John Parker Wilson of all people :mjlol: McElroy & Coker were game managers and we won a National Title with them, McCarron was obviously great and Sims had a great year.

It's just crazy how people just want to move on from Jalen, give him time and as long as we winning then everything is fine.
His passing hasn't really improved though. Take away that one pass to Ridley against FSU and he has some of the worse #s ever for a QB in a game like that. He didn't prove anything at all against Fresno State either, if anything it showed they have no confidence in him as a passer.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Wish we could've went to the Horseshoe this season. If Baker did that on that basic defense, Sam Nasty would've had like 7TDs :wow:

Ain't that right @smitty22 :myman: