Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
:dahell: Man ya'll nikkas p*ssy out so quickly. Ya'll will be fine. Clemson was always gonna be the toughest game to win this year. At LSU is also looking like an L. But ya'll will beat Alabama at home and that will give ya'll a ticket to the SEC Championship Game. Where you will proceed to lose to us.

Auburn will win the SEC West. Don't Give Up.
Dog I'm pretty sure ur curse cost us against Clemson, I don't need this Rudy-esque motivational speech

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I will say: beating Alabama seems like an easier task than Clemson right now. Just based off what I'm hearing about UA. I heard Spurts hasn't drastically improved passing, I know their receivers aren't shyt of shyt, and the backs are what they usually are. On the two drives Clemson scored, they just fukked us with Bryant on the ground but more importantly; Cain, McCloud, and Cacfrow are fukking ballers.

Alabama has an assuredly better secondary, but the trade off isn't as great as that defensive front I feel. Clemson is just brazy there.

IDK which one is better, but for our team and what it can do and can't, Alabama is probably easier to scheme against

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I will say: beating Alabama seems like an easier task than Clemson right now. Just based off what I'm hearing about UA. I heard Spurts hasn't drastically improved passing, I know their receivers aren't shyt of shyt, and the backs are what they usually are. On the two drives Clemson scored, they just fukked us with Bryant on the ground but more importantly; Cain, McCloud, and Cacfrow are fukking ballers.

Alabama has an assuredly better secondary, but the trade off isn't as great as that defensive front I feel. Clemson is just brazy there.

IDK which one is better, but for our team and what it can do and can't, Alabama is probably easier to scheme against
You heard wrong:hhh:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
All were non existant against FSU and it wasn't just cuz of Hurts those receivers werent getting any separation outside of Ridley
Lol couldn't be further from the truth. I've watched the game 4-5 times now we had open WRs running all day. Their DL played great and u can tell Jalen is only making one read before he takes off. Stop talking out your ass lmao our other WRs are nonexistent EVERY game. Its not just a coincidence

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Swagnificent what did you think of Rosen's game? Still #1 pick?

I been high on him since his first game as a freshmen. I think he goes #1 overall cause Darnold is gonna stay in school.

I personally have guys like Saquon Barkley, Derwin James, Antonio Callaway, and Arden Key as better players. But we all know the NFL loves themselves some white QBs. So he's a lock to be 1st overall.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Couple of things from this weekend:

1. Where is that NFL defensive line for Ohio State? Like I said in the off-season those dudes are mad overrated. You can't be the best d-line if you got 2 cacs starting at DE. PERIOD.

2. Oklahoma making the playoffs and Baker Mayfield winning the Heisman AS I PREDICTED.

3. Auburn vs Tennessee in the SEC Championship Game. Book It.

Ohio State DL comment :russ:

I'm not absolutely sure because the Big XII will be a gauntlet with the implementation of a title game. We have injury problems now. Mark Andrew's status is still unknown. We've already have a season-ending injury to one CB. The only positive is that all of the freshman talent that played against OSU played well, which is surprising to the OU fan base because it really doesn't happen; Bama, Clemson, and Ohio State, until this season have all of their blue chip recruits producing early in big games as true freshmen.

I can somewhat see a SEC championship game without Bama, but you have to do what OU did to Ohio State, obviously, without turning the ball over because Bama's defense can score as well as their offense. Halen Hurts isn't a great QB.... but he isn't Barrett either. Time will tell. LSU, Tennessee and Auburn will have their chances this season.

Big 12 is weak and will ultimately get exposed in the bowl season. But yes Oklahoma will make the playoffs. I predicted them to make the playoffs because the Big 12 is so weak and because I knew they would beat OSU in the horse shoe. That win will propel them to the playoffs.

Right now my locks for the playoffs are: Oklahoma, Michigan, and Tennessee.

Not sure about the 4th team. It'll be either Alabama as a second SEC team or the ACC Champ if its Clemson. Don't see the Pac-12 making the playoffs. They'll have a 2-loss champ.

Lol... This is so wrong. The Big XII will be decent this season, arguably strong. Iowa State is going to make a bowl game this season(book it) even after losing to Iowa in OT(a great, overlooked game this weekend). Every team minus Texas Tech, Baylor, and maybe, Kansas will be a BETTER TEAM THAN TEXAS.... and Kansas could beat them again this year.

TCU: Kenny Hill can't choke, everything else is in place. Always plays OU competitive and has beaten OU since joining the Big XII.... twice.

KSU: Always plays sound, fundamental football. This game is never easy. Minus a couple of seasons, they play OU close. When OU loses to KSU, it's generally because OU was sloppy with turnovers and penalties.

WVU: Hasn't beaten us since joining the Big XII, but has come dangerously close to doing so. The lack of a game-changing QB that doesn't make mistakes is the only reason why they haven't upsetted OU.

O-State: It has generally been bad game management by Mike Gundy and a offensive line that cannot slow down whatever DL that OU has. Bedlam could go in OSU favor this year because Mike Gundy has improved season by season and Lincoln Riley is still kinda green, even with the Ohio State win. Bob Stoops, minus a couple fluke wins always had Mike Gundy's number.

As far as bowl season, it's always about matchups and health. Most of the Big XII bowl tie-ins are with the SEC and PAC-12. The Big XII hasn't had a losing bowl season in a long time. They average 1-2 games over .500

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This is by far the most talented group of WR, RB, TE Bama has ever had. We just don't have a QB that can get them the ball:francis:
This is by far the most POTENTIAL Alabama has ever had :comeon: even if THAT statement is valid, which I doubt, it is the correct way of what you're trying to say. You assuredly don't have more proven receiver, RB, or TE talent than some of your prior championship teams

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Also even with that talent, you'll get one receiver out of an Alabama incoming crop at most that actually develops into a threat. Clemson has 3 or 4 every year. And neither has a proven tight end yet, but I trust Clemson to convert something of an elite receiver at that position

Only question mark of Clemson for me is that I don't know who they'll be next elite RB. Usually their backs don't just pop off as immediately elite, but I'm sure they'll have a decent one by midpoint of the season

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
U obviously haven't been following what we have been doing at WR the past few seasons.. We already have 3 WR from the 2017 class contributing lol and everyone knows what Ridley, Foster and Sims can do. And we have 3 proven RBs and Najee Harris who may end up being our best RB by the end of the season. Stop talking about things u know nothing about lol.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
U obviously haven't been following what we have been doing at WR the past few seasons.. We already have 3 WR from the 2017 class contributing lol and everyone knows what Ridley, Foster and Sims can do. And we have 3 proven RBs and Najee Harris who may end up being our best RB by the end of the season. Stop talking about things u know nothing about lol.
Ok breh, you're gonna stan your team one way or the other. Im sure they contributed alot getting catches in against a team that was literally trying to get their check and get the fukk outta there. Im not gonna even acknowledge the autistic ass statement "everyone knows what these 2 bums and a guy that hasnt done good since his freshman year can do". That doesn't even deserve a second look.

Lemme rewrite my statement about the backs, they're proven as a solid triumvirate, but between the 3 of them, none of them have been standouts in the way of Ingram's best year, or Henry's best year, or maybe even a Lacy or Richardson. They work together well, but I'd rather have a star back and someone behind them that subs in and outperforms them (Ingram-Richardson, Yeldon-Henry) than the 3 backs of solid level contribution. Its not too often where you'll have a game where one of Alabama's backs will be running over a good defense and then the backup will also just be performing at that level. It'll either be the main back is struggling and one of the other backups come in and spark the shyt or the main back is burning it, and they just sub in as change of paces.

Honestly, my latter point comes to preference, but really regardless of preferences, the 2012 or 2013 backfield is preferable to this one

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
All this talk about these nikkas makes me think about the fact we could've had Jovon Robinson, Roc Thomas, Kerryon, and Pettway in one backfield last year :snoop: shyt, we coulda got a RS year out of Jovon potentially and still had him in for this year I think :pachaha:Dude was so fukking good man. He had some pretty top end first burst speed and had damn near healthy Pettway level bowling ball traits. Great receiver out the backfield, solid pass blocker. Probably would've been our best back in the 10's right with Dyer. I love Kerryon and Pettway but the verdicts already out on them being so damn injury prone. Its an absolute shame how much their game compliments each others but they both just cant stay on the fukking field