smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You can't spin today.

You got murdered by Baker fukking Mayfield.

You let a new coach come to the shoe and shut off your water.

You are SPRIALING.
All that yappin, looks down at ranking, scUM still not respected in college football :Buckswinning:
AP Top 25, Week 3
1. Alabama (58)
2. Oklahoma (2)
3. Clemson (1)
4. USC
5. Penn State
6. Washington
7. Michigan
8. Ohio State
9. Oklahoma State
10. Wisconsin
11. Florida State
12. LSU
13. Georgia
14. Louisville
15. Auburn
16. Virginia Tech
17. Miami (FL)
18. Kansas State
19. Stanford
20. TCU
21. Washington State
22. South Florida
23. Tennessee
24. Florida
25. UCLA

Georgia deserves to be higher

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
No where near the offensive talent huh, Guice is more talented than anyone from Clemson Offense.

Keep trying to sell the narrative we have no talent, 3rd straight year with the most NFL players says otherwise :umad:
Oh we're playing another LSU team that only has a running threat? Oh man I guess Auburn should go ahead and pack it in, it's not like we haven't faced that exact situation and did more than enough defensively 2 out of the 3 previous meetings :picard:

No, having a rudimentary passing game and receivers that do less than Tulane's on the collegiate level, that's just something we're gonna ignore to boost up the completely irrelevant NFL talent you guys have :hhh: tell me something bro, if you got top 1 talent on an annual basis, why havent you had a top 10 team in half a decade :what:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Oh we're playing another LSU team that only has a running threat? Oh man I guess Auburn should go ahead and pack it in, it's not like we haven't faced that exact situation and did more than enough defensively 2 out of the 3 previous meetings :picard:

No, having a rudimentary passing game and receivers that do less than Tulane's on the collegiate level, that's just something we're gonna ignore to boost up the completely irrelevant NFL talent you guys have :hhh: tell me something bro, if you got top 1 talent on an annual basis, why havent you had a top 10 team in half a decade :what:
Obviously because les loss his touch, and were goin to be playing against another overhyped QB who we been hearing about all summer. Guess we'll both be seeing something we're familiar with. And Yu wanna talk about rudimentary passing game that pretty much sums up y'all game plan last night

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I have never in my life had to experience as much shyt talking as the Louisiana state union of flunkies have let fly since we beat them. You would think these dudes beat us by 40 and the refs just gave us a dub :stopitslime: this same team went on to lose to the only elite team they've played since then (and also lost to a FL team that got their jaw broke by Arkansas), but apparently we're garbage ass frauds because we can't beat an elite team

Guess what LSU fans, you're not elite! So that isn't an issue here :why:

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I have never in my life had to experience as much shyt talking as the Louisiana state union of flunkies have let fly since we beat them. You would think these dudes beat us by 40 and the refs just gave us a dub :stopitslime: this same team went on to lose to the only elite team they've played since then (and also lost to a FL team that got their jaw broke by Arkansas), but apparently we're garbage ass frauds because we can't beat an elite team

Guess what LSU fans, you're not elite! So that isn't an issue here :why:
Y'all beat because we left points on the field, les was predictable, and we ran out of time. Yu guys are the ones who's always bragging about a cheap win :mjlol: Yu guys didn't even score a TD that game and didn't last night either.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Y'all beat because we left points on the field, les was predictable, and we ran out of time. Yu guys are the ones who's always bragging about a cheap win :mjlol: Yu guys didn't even score a TD that game and didn't last night either.
And again, we kicked 6 field goals that night. Regardless of how you spin it, your offense wasn't better than 6 field goals and you didn't leave more points out there than 6 FGs. I only reference the game to show LSU fans that they shouldn't be talking shyt about the team, they don't have any room to

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
And again, we kicked 6 field goals that night. Regardless of how you spin it, your offense wasn't better than 6 field goals and you didn't leave more points out there than 6 FGs. I only reference the game to show LSU fans that they shouldn't be talking shyt about the team, they don't have any room to
We missed a FG, Fumble on AU side of the field, and ran out of time in in the end. We loss by 5 Yu do the math.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
We missed a FG, Fumble on AU side of the field, and ran out of time in in the end. We loss by 5 Yu do the math.
Sean White had the fumble that gave y'all your last lead of the night and your assumption that you would've scored with more time is as valid as mine that the defense assumed the game was supposed to be over and got confused on that last play. Either way the latter two are massive reaches