Daps
Reppin
NULL
What amount of talent for FSU is NFL ready?

Obviously Derwin James is the best NFL prospect on FSU. Maybe the best in the country. Only Saquon Barkley is in his class. I also like their receivers. Auden Tate is a beast. Noony Murray is nice. I also like the underclassmen Keith Gavin. George Campbell has NFL size and speed however needs to prove he can actually play receiver. D-line talent is so-so. I'm not a big fan of Josh Sweat and Nnandi. Matthew Thomas at LB is solid. I see him as a mid-round prospect. And at corner I know a lot of people like McFadden but I think he's overrated.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
S/o to "whoever" said our DL would flop without Mon and Carl. I was tellin dude that depth>>>front line talent. What beat us down the stretch in terms of defensive ability was how we got worn down by those deep teams like UA and OU. We could beat down garbage untalented offenses like LSU with just our starting rotations

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
S/o to "whoever" said our DL would flop without Mon and Carl. I was tellin dude that depth>>>front line talent. What beat us down the stretch in terms of defensive ability was how we got worn down by those deep teams like UA and OU. We could beat down garbage untalented offenses like LSU with just our starting rotations
Ur D-line hasn't done shyt yet

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's throwing shots at Muschamp too.... he left Florida with a star studded defense and difference makers on offense and champ was throwing shade his whole time there calling the program broken.

Our possible shark loving coach did the same with an inherited NFL defense.
The way Champ used to talk about them you'd think he went to Baylor :6FraudCamby:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Ur D-line hasn't done shyt yet
lion-king-simba-born.gif

How they'll be dropping your p*ssycats off :umadgus:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Arrogant a$$holes..

Orrrrrrrrr...

He's entirely too smart to attend The university of Ohio state, and wants to leave that cesspool of a state?

Just a guess. :stopitslime:
All the shyt they were talking about Antjuan Simmons and you bytches let this 4 star leave your hometown. :Lookatthis: Sounds a lot like trey Burke to me.:Uwillhail:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
All the shyt they were talking about Antjuan Simmons and you bytches let this 4 star leave your hometown. :Lookatthis: Sounds a lot like trey Burke to me.:Uwillhail:
1st the guy is a 3*
2nd we have 3 top 200 players at his position
3rd we have the #1 recruiting class
4th he doesn't even have a OSU offer

Maybe scUM should have offered him, ya 15th right now in recruiting :LarryscUM:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
1st the guy is a 3*
2nd we have 3 top 200 players at his position
3rd we have the #1 recruiting class
4th he doesn't even have a OSU offer

Maybe scUM should have offered him, ya 15th right now in recruiting :LarryscUM:
Big recruiting classes'll do that. Unlike osu there isn't a rotating list of ineligible and 'conduct' scholarships that open up yearly. How's 2019 looking fukkka

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Big recruiting classes'll do that. Unlike osu there isn't a rotating list of ineligible and 'conduct' scholarships that open up yearly. How's 2019 looking fukkka

Like 2 years aways :mjlol:. Oh and yall classes have been bigger than OSU :Unoudonebuckedup:. That
rotating list of ineligible and 'conduct' scholarships up north :Scustbrutus:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Yea the only wack part is the people in my fam who just wanna stay
Yeah man if they able to leave they should go before it's too late. I see the gas shortages and highways backed up, they prolly don't want to deal with it, but this hurricane ain't no joke. Saw this lady being interviewed yesterday, she had a 4month old and a 1yr old and was staying. The reporter asked her what if you need help and they've said it might take a week for 1st responders to get you help. Her response was i just gotta think positive thoughts :mindblown:.