Daps
3e3f086262ca10e7469af7576c84fdaf.png

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That game is Gon have some fukkkery with those strong wind gust
Yeah I'd say this benefits us more than them by a good margin....having a more diverse running playbook, more established runners, plus the best kicker in the L rn. I'll take a game like that sloppy bullshyt ND played last year in North Carolina.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yeah I'd say this benefits us more than them by a good margin....having a more diverse running playbook, more established runners, plus the best kicker in the L rn. I'll take a game like that sloppy bullshyt ND played last year in North Carolina.
Carlson not kicking like a man possessed anymore he missed two FG last week. He would have made those last year

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Carlson not kicking like a man possessed anymore he missed two FG last week. He would have made those last year
:usure: if you wanna doubt the man based off of one bad game, you do that

That Georgia Southern game was the definition of sloppy from the execution motions for the offense and for him, Ill give him a pass. Its literally the only bad game I can remember for him to this point in his career. If he fukks up this week, then we might start worrying

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Ah, point taken

Yeah going to nebraska vs Oregon > watching Michigan vs cinciannti on tv, plus, Michigan cinci is at 9am here, and Oregon nebraska is at 1:30, so, I get to watch both.

I've been to Autzen like 5 times...just a fan of the game and Autzen stadium >>>>>> husky stadium.

Husky is a really cool stadium, it is a fun place to see a game. I had a real good time being UCAL WSH. But ya, Oregon is a bit more fun.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G Since the Coli's inception has always hit up a Ducks game, He is a few hours north. So why not?
nothing wrong with that. i just think ed is bullshytting and gonna meet up with his cac tree hugging boyfriend in portland.

just kidding. i personally wouldnt make the commute if my team was playing the same day. to each their own

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
nothing wrong with that. i just think ed is bullshytting and gonna meet up with his cac tree hugging boyfriend in portland.

just kidding. i personally wouldnt make the commute if my team was playing the same day. to each their own
I mean...they're on tv anyway...and not playing at the same time...i really dont follow.