MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Like 2 years aways :mjlol:. Oh and yall classes have been bigger than OSU :Unoudonebuckedup:. That
rotating list of ineligible and 'conduct' scholarships up north :Scustbrutus:
I quit trying to think they can be rational.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yeah man if they able to leave they should go before it's too late. I see the gas shortages and highways backed up, they prolly don't want to deal with it, but this hurricane ain't no joke. Saw this lady being interviewed yesterday, she had a 4month old and a 1yr old and was staying. The reporter asked her what if you need help and they've said it might take a week for 1st responders to get you help. Her response was i just gotta think positive thoughts :mindblown:.
I never understood nikkas having faith in FAITH over being able to do for self smh.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Like 2 years aways :mjlol:. Oh and yall classes have been bigger than OSU :Unoudonebuckedup:. That
rotating list of ineligible and 'conduct' scholarships up north :Scustbrutus:
AbleAmbitiousBluetonguelizard.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Per Manny Diaz: it might take a miracle to play the FSU game

Post hurricane Irma ofc

It'd be an absolute shame if Miami missed the chance to play FSU. This might be their best chance to break the streak (other than last year smfh) as well as rise back to some ACC relevancy. The whole ACC is pretty middling right now and we don't know just how elite Clemson is yet.

I hope they just relocate it if they got it

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Per Manny Diaz: it might take a miracle to play the FSU game

Post hurricane Irma ofc

It'd be an absolute shame if Miami missed the chance to play FSU. This might be their best chance to break the streak (other than last year smfh) as well as rise back to some ACC relevancy. The whole ACC is pretty middling right now and we don't know just how elite Clemson is yet.

I hope they just relocate it if they got it
We share the same bye week in October, I figure we'll just play it then.