Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
yeah u gotta get the fukk outta there lol. I think its supposed to be cat 4 tier by the time it gets to Florida tho. IDK what city in Florida would be best suited to ride it out at. I thought like Pensacola or some shyt, a place far away from the tip, but they're surrounded by so much water.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This USC vs Stanford game could be a rude awakening for USC tbh (no shyt talking fr). I just looked over some of the statistics and then looked at my boy Bryce Love. I dont trust a 190 pound back enough to start him outright against a ranked team yet, but what he offers (and their backup who looked nice) and what WMU attacked, this is the biggest mismatch USC could probably find in the entire nation right now. If they can win, I'd have to give the Trojans all the props, but everytings working against em here.

not to mention its around the 10 year anny of THAT game in this series history

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
why meyer randomly shyt on Herman like that :scust::scust::scust:

He's throwing shots at Muschamp too.... he left Florida with a star studded defense and difference makers on offense and champ was throwing shade his whole time there calling the program broken.

Our possible shark loving coach did the same with an inherited NFL defense.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
yeah u gotta get the fukk outta there lol. I think its supposed to be cat 4 tier by the time it gets to Florida tho. IDK what city in Florida would be best suited to ride it out at. I thought like Pensacola or some shyt, a place far away from the tip, but they're surrounded by so much water.

my nig it ain't easy to just up and leave bruh. highways are jammed damn packed. take me 6 hours to get to Atlanta on a good day. it'll be over 10 hours to get there now and all the hotels in savannah, atlanta, valdosta, and albany are booked.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
my nig it ain't easy to just up and leave bruh. highways are jammed damn packed. take me 6 hours to get to Atlanta on a good day. it'll be over 10 hours to get there now and all the hotels in savannah, atlanta, valdosta, and albany are booked.
:francis: sounds straight up unbearable

Wish the best for yall

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Ohio State fans....what's up with this recruit?

From Columbus, but just signed with OU. Didnt see Ohio St listed on his recruiting profile.

We got 3 linebackers in the top 200 in the class already is my guess

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Ohio State fans....what's up with this recruit?

From Columbus, but just signed with OU. Didnt see Ohio St listed on his recruiting profile.

We have too many 4 and 5* croots we have committed or are in on. He wasn't a priority with all these others on the board.