Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
There are rumors that Pettway may have been injured in the past couple of weeks....What's up with Gus and his secretive personality?

It makes him look bad to the fans. Just come out with the truth man.....

Looks like he'll still play though....

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
" @Trust Me I know u heard me say I ain't scared of the hurricane, and I'm ride this shyt out cause I ain't scared. But as soon as I linked up with my family I WAS GONE!!!"

I hear you fam. We would've took off too, but we've got too many elderly family members here to just leave behind. We're gonna bunker up and ride it out. All of us together.

I've been through too many of these to even stress anymore. That's not saying that this one won't do damage.. it's just that it is what it is.

I'm just wondering if I'll be able to watch the Michigan game on Saturday? :francis: I got DIRECTV, and if a nikka sneeze too violently, it'll go out for 45 minutes minimum. :stopitslime:

Might have to get an espn app password or something. :lolbron:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I hear you fam. We would've took off too, but we've got too many elderly family members here to just leave behind. We're gonna bunker up and ride it out. All of us together.

I've been through too many of these to even stress anymore. That's not saying that this one won't do damage.. it's just that it is what it is.

I'm just wondering if I'll be able to watch the Michigan game on Saturday? :francis: I got DIRECTV, and if a nikka sneeze too violently, it'll go out for 45 minutes minimum. :stopitslime:

Might have to get an espn app password or something. :lolbron:
Stay safe breh

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
There are rumors that Pettway may have been injured in the past couple of weeks....What's up with Gus and his secretive personality?

It makes him look bad to the fans. Just come out with the truth man.....

Looks like he'll still play though....

Maybe not

cifkGrV.png

:mjgrin:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Fields is raw as fukk. I'm not seeing an elite athlete, he isn't that fast at all on tape. He does have good size though I guess. Pretty good arm talent but his footwork and mechanics are terrible. Not sure why he is getting all this hype he's nowhere near a Cam Newton or even a Lamar Jackson type prospect coming out of high school

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

:flabbynsick:strip sack returned for a TD on first play. looks like all they run is wr screens. and he wont be able to scramble at all in college. only reason he can in hs is b/c hes the biggest dude on the field. hes not fast at all

Last edited:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I think he would be best as a 4-3 DE actually. He always made huge plays when he had his hand in the dirt at Bama, really good pass rusher. Hopefully Chiefs give him a chance