Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
LSU waste more talent than anyone y'all can't crack an egg when it matters talking bout wasting talent when the last time LSU won a game of major significance no one remembers. Your savior Ed Oregon got punked out by Florida at home a team FSU destroyed a week later you guys play no one OOC who you guys play big bad BYU Wisconsin tried to give y'all game last season and you bums lost as a 14 point favorite talking bout chokers LSU is cream of the crop.
why would yu even fix urself to say we loss to a team y'all beat :pachaha: for one we outplayed them all game. It's not like we got stomped by 50 to a team full of 3* a team we later dominated without our best offensive player. And I dare yu to say they were a different team with how Inconsistent Florida was and how Michigan loss 2 of their last 3 before playing y'all..

And anyways what does LSU have to do with this? We're not claiming we're top 5. Big bad "we beat Nc State and Boston college" FSU fans are.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
SEC East champ lost at home to fukking Indiana in 2014
why would yu even fix urself to say we loss to a team y'all beat :pachaha: for one we outplayed them all game. It's not like we got stomped by 50 to a team full of 3* a team we later dominated without our best offensive player. And I dare yu to say they were a different team with how Inconsistent Florida was and how Michigan loss 2 of their last 3 before playing y'all..

And anyways what does LSU have to do with this? We're not claiming we're top 5. Big bad "we beat Nc State and Boston college" FSU fans are.

We are top 5 we been top 5 past 5 years don't be mad at us lsu can't find a QB since Jimbo left y'all enjoy the Danny Etling experience if you lucky enough y'all can come see us in the playoffs or NY6 something y'all ain't been in since Bama gave y'all the shutout treatment in your backyard 6 years ago y'all midcarders hopefully gumbo looking Ed Oregon can make it happen.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Every week is a grind in the big ten and acc the bowl games wins and losses don't matter we had nothing to play for :skip:
:mjlol: Breh that's for every conference. This is what dabo said about "the best team in the Big ten",

“That’s another reason why we’ve been so successful,” he told host Walt Deptula. “Nobody wants to talk about that. Go back to last year. We're trying to figure out a way to put four Big Ten teams in the playoff. And let me tell you, if they’d have figured it out, they’d have done it. I didn't pay no attention to the Big Ten. You just kind of buy it, right?

“That's just what's out there. And then we get ready to play Ohio State and I start watching the tape, I watch every single game, and I go in and tell our guys. I’m like, 'Boys, these guys are in trouble.' I mean, I've watched the whole league. I've gone through the whole league both sides. These guys are in trouble. And that's exactly what happened. Again, that’s a credit to our league.”
Big ten got exposed in the ugliest way last year :hhh:

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
We are top 5 we been top 5 past 5 years don't be mad at us lsu can't find a QB since Jimbo left y'all enjoy the Danny Etling experience if you lucky enough y'all can come see us in the playoffs or NY6 something y'all ain't been in since Bama gave y'all the shutout treatment in your backyard 6 years ago y'all midcarders hopefully gumbo looking Ed Oregon can make it happen.
Ok yu guys say ur top 5 all the time and when we go and look at the evidence yu leave us with our heads scratching and when we ask y'all why, y'all resort to saying "fukk ur team ur team is trash". All we wanna know is why ur team is elite bruh?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
USF played 1 ranked team and lost by 20
Miami blew Pittsburgh out but thats about it for them
Yall gotta stop hanging your hats on beating Florida bro. This cant keep being FSU's championship. Being the best in the cruddy state of Florida doesnt mean what it meant in the late 90s and early 2000s

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Leo Lewis might have passed us in recruiting, but he might have indirectly helped us if he can get both those Mississippi schools in trouble. Them Mississippi kids rarely leave out of state.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I see ya'll want to act like that game wasn't a toss up at the end....Give Auburn 2-3 more minutes and we would have scored again. It was a good game. Ya'll won, cool.

The fact is, we have a quarterback now and worked out some depth issues. We're the only hope for nikkas in the playoffs to not see Bama again. Nobody else in the SEC will be able to do it this year.
That's the hypothetical that the dyke was talking about. Y'all didn't have minutes tho.

Since you started it. Don't act like it would have been a close game if Dumbo Fisher didn't change his signals. I knew it was funny that y'all D looked stud against us. When it was trash all season. Craig knew every play in the first half till Benjamin told him he knows our plays.

But post are directed to @rigby steady talking shyt when Auburn hasn't done shyt. You haven't been nowhere like him

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
What's a relevant win to you? Auburn beating Piss St is relevant so I guess FSU beating NC State past 2 seasons is equal you lose
I aint even necessarily trying to say we ran the table or beat too many elite teams. Im saying yall in the same boat as us. Yall keep thinking you world beaters and shyt, and thats just not true. Beating a ranked OM on the road, LSU, and beating Arkansas by 53 points is as impressive, if not more than FSU's regular season