:russ:
@Silkk you're tagged in breh
giphy.gif

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I learned from the 49ers thread not to debate with your feminine ass.

You're the same Dummy that tried to shyt on Harbaugh and say he wasn't needed. That worked out well huh...
Yup. It did. We got a real coach now.

Your p*ssy ass mad that USC ain't been shyt since Carroll was there.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
I aint even necessarily trying to say we ran the table or beat too many elite teams. Im saying yall in the same boat as us. Yall keep thinking you world beaters and shyt, and thats just not true. Beating a ranked OM on the road, LSU, and beating Arkansas by 53 points is as impressive, if not more than FSU's regular season
How the fukk are we in the same boat as Auburn?:gucci:

Outside of Bo Jackson and when y'all paid a shade tree pastor for the rights to his son for a year, you nikkas ain't shyt:martin:

Y'all can't get past 8 fukkin wins don't you dare put us in that remedial ass canoe you paddling in. We in the same boat my ass:beli:

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO

I'm rounding back up.... I was sick...then working crazy hours...now I'm getting over a bad cold my son gave me...lol. I'm 200 pgs behind on this thread....got some shyt talking for them bum add UCLA niccaz too... Josh Rosen talking sideways about Clemson and Deshaun....nicca need to worry about Sam Darnold taking his shine

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
How the fukk are we in the same boat as Auburn?:gucci:

Outside of Bo Jackson and when y'all paid a shade tree pastor for the rights to his son for a year, you nikkas ain't shyt:martin:

Y'all can't get past 8 fukkin wins don't you dare put us in that remedial ass canoe you paddling in. We in the same boat my ass:beli:
If you're talking historically, Auburn beats FSU in what used to be a rivalry on the field....Outside of Bowden you dont even register as a program.....if you talking about NOW, Clemson done manhandled the ACC and you nikkas aint getting it back :manny: Yall only like two spots above them and they just lost a heisman caliber QB? thats embarrassing :jbhmm: Without Dalvin bailing out that offense this year, that game could be a blowout too :picard:
You nikkas done, and if Miami buries you this year, I want you, that nikka jwoman, and your squad to go back to the recesses of irrelevant ass Tallahassee where u belong