Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
That's the hypothetical that the dyke was talking about. Y'all didn't have minutes tho.

Since you started it. Don't act like it would have been a close game if Dumbo Fisher didn't change his signals. I knew it was funny that y'all D looked stud against us. When it was trash all season. Craig knew every play in the first half till Benjamin told him he knows our plays.

But post are directed to @rigby steady talking shyt when Auburn hasn't done shyt. You haven't been nowhere like him

Family U doesn't abandon brothers......

We'll talk after the first 2 weeks and see what each team is looking like....

There's nothing new to argue right now.

Neither team has been to the championship game since 2013...

This season is what matters right now.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I aint even necessarily trying to say we ran the table or beat too many elite teams. Im saying yall in the same boat as us. Yall keep thinking you world beaters and shyt, and thats just not true. Beating a ranked OM on the road, LSU, and beating Arkansas by 53 points is as impressive, if not more than FSU's regular season
Exactly, no one trying to say FSU is trash, all we saying is y'all down here with us mid carders. That media hype can only take yu so far

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
No disrespect to the Don's these same idiots argue Michigan sucks as well because they "only" 20-6 past 2 years. Only school that matters is Bama and Clemson let these cats tell it. Who did Auburn beat last season? Someone tell me I would like to know. FSU beat Miami USF Florida Michigan all teams who finished in the 20 what has Auburn done the past 2 seasons if Auburn beat 5 teams in top 20 past 2 years I'll give you all my coli cash if not shut the fukk up and get ready to get worked by Clemson in couple weeks
:mjgrin:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
why would yu even fix urself to say we loss to a team y'all beat :pachaha: for one we outplayed them all game. It's not like we got stomped by 50 to a team full of 3* a team we later dominated without our best offensive player. And I dare yu to say they were a different team with how Inconsistent Florida was and how Michigan loss 2 of their last 3 before playing y'all..

And anyways what does LSU have to do with this? We're not claiming we're top 5. Big bad "we beat Nc State and Boston college" FSU fans are.
Aren't ya'll the team that couldn't cross the 50 against Bama? :gucci:

LSU has had crappy QB's and the most luckiest coach on the planet. His luck finally ran out. Not sure what Oregon is going to do but he better get a QB.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
He said he hits hard. You brought up the stat line and then posted no stats.

So you're asking me to make a list of College Football players that hit hard? Cmon breh :comeon:
That wasn't all he said, but I see what you're doing.