Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yeah Clemson really smacked us up that 3 point L my goodness FSU should drop football. Yeah Oregon was up 5 with 7 minutes left in 3rd you guys act like Oregon was up 35-0 FSU gifted them the game with 4 turnovers in the 3rd quarter shyt happens
Remember that shyt when you talk about the Michigan game mothafukkA

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Remember that shyt when you talk about the Michigan game mothafukkA

No disrespect to the Don's these same idiots argue Michigan sucks as well because they "only" 20-6 past 2 years. Only school that matters is Bama and Clemson let these cats tell it. Who did Auburn beat last season? Someone tell me I would like to know. FSU beat Miami USF Florida Michigan all teams who finished in the 20 what has Auburn done the past 2 seasons if Auburn beat 5 teams in top 20 past 2 years I'll give you all my coli cash if not shut the fukk up and get ready to get worked by Clemson in couple weeks

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Louisville was favored come with facts. LSU lost to Florida at home what the fukk are you guys arguing against FSU. FSU was a fluke 54 yard fg and acc fukkery away from going 12-1 last year y'all talking bout us like we went fukking 4-8 unreal
I'm jealous, I would love to brag about records when I get to beat up on Boston college, Wake Forest, and Syracuse every year. Big bad FSU has no business even being in position to lose to UNC by a FG. If yu wanna talk about hypotheticals, y'all could be coming off a 6 loss season if things would have gone a lil different against Miami, Ole miss, and UM.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
No one has relevant wins let these cats talk. Michigan beating Pedo St by 39 isn't a relevant win according to thecoli.com
Thecoli.com where Michigan dismantling Florida in Florida in a bowl game is not a big deal but beating Florida at home off of a bye in conference is a quality win :smugbaugh:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I'm jealous, I would love to brag about records when I get to beat up on Boston college, Wake Forest, and Syracuse every year. Big bad FSU has no business even being in position to lose to UNC by a FG. If yu wanna talk about hypotheticals, y'all could be coming off a 6 loss season if things would have gone a lil different against Miami, Ole miss, and UM.

LSU waste more talent than anyone y'all can't crack an egg when it matters talking bout wasting talent when the last time LSU won a game of major significance no one remembers. Your savior Ed Oregon got punked out by Florida at home a team FSU destroyed a week later you guys play no one OOC who you guys play big bad BYU Wisconsin tried to give y'all game last season and you bums lost as a 14 point favorite talking bout chokers LSU is cream of the crop.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Let's have a toast to ole piss, piss state, south stugglelina, Vanderbilt, and Missouri football :myman: that's some quality right there.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Thecoli.com where Michigan dismantling Florida in Florida in a bowl game is not a big deal but beating Florida at home off of a bye in conference is a quality win :smugbaugh:

SEC guy always moving the goalpost guess if it was fukking Arkansas or Piss St it would count as 2 quality wins SEC is Bama and 13 dweebs I don't wanna hear bout who y'all playing SEC fukking sucks