jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Big pile of nothing 5 loss average but FSU is the program that's washed.

The pecking order in CFB is Bama Clemson FSU and OSU in no order after that it's a toss up maybe Oklahoma anyone else talking trash is out of they element when it comes to past 5-6 years
It's always the people with the trash teams with the most to say.

I mean out on the street i don't ever here people with good teams talking trash about FSU. But I'll be Damn if i don't hear somebody with a garbage team talking shyt.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
What if the refs don't job us vs Clemson then what FSU done went 20-6 past 2 seasons hardly WOAT status we ain't lose 6 games after being favored to win the conference like y'all did in 2015. In a post Scam Newton world what has Auburn really done to be considered a top 20 program? :ohhh:

Same question can be asked about FSU......Everybody remembers Oregon, Clemson, and Louisville....

You going to let Bama smack you around too???:sas1:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
What if the refs don't job us vs Clemson then what FSU done went 20-6 past 2 seasons hardly WOAT status we ain't lose 6 games after being favored to win the conference like y'all did in 2015. In a post Scam Newton world what has Auburn really done to be considered a top 20 program? :ohhh:
Going 20-6 with one real win = whatever we went with one real win

You know why? Cause you're not beating anybody that matters. shyt western michigan had about 6 Ls in the past two years, and they probably done beat as many good teams as y'all, what makes FSU a top 20 program? :gucci:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Everybody has the what if arguements. We have a bunch of what if scenario the last 3x we played Bama at home, but no one is trying to hear that. Y'all have a 50 pts loss in a game y'all were favored in, that's as a big of a red mark to a resume as ur goin going to find.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It's always the people with the trash teams with the most to say.

I mean out on the street i don't ever here people with good teams talking trash about FSU. But I'll be Damn if i don't hear somebody with a garbage team talking shyt.
No one really has issues with FSU, it y'all talking about y'all this and that. Outside of @JALEN HURTS, even Bama fans don't love the smell their own fart the way FSU fans do on here.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
miss st LB leo lewis pocketed $32K and a scholly from SEC schools:laff:

And brought down ole miss:russ:

How the NCAA's investigation into Ole Miss trapped Leo Lewis

Salute young breh's hustle:troll:
"b-b-b-but we paid scam! an investigation doesnt mean nothing!"

Man you embarrass Alabama a lil bit, the NCAA'll hunt for your head, I have no doubt in my minds that if we fr paid the man off, they would've found something. They done deaded programs with more history than us over this shyt

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Everybody has the what if arguements. We have a bunch of what if scenario the last 3x we played Bama at home, but no one is trying to hear that. Y'all have a 50 pts loss in a game y'all were favored in, that's as a big of a red mark to a resume as ur goin going to find.

Louisville was favored come with facts. LSU lost to Florida at home what the fukk are you guys arguing against FSU. FSU was a fluke 54 yard fg and acc fukkery away from going 12-1 last year y'all talking bout us like we went fukking 4-8 unreal

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Going 20-6 with one real win = whatever we went with one real win

You know why? Cause you're not beating anybody that matters. shyt western michigan had about 6 Ls in the past two years, and they probably done beat as many good teams as y'all, what makes FSU a top 20 program? :gucci:

Troll on bro

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Same question can be asked about FSU......Everybody remembers Oregon, Clemson, and Louisville....

You going to let Bama smack you around too???:sas1:

Yeah Clemson really smacked us up that 3 point L my goodness FSU should drop football. Yeah Oregon was up 5 with 7 minutes left in 3rd you guys act like Oregon was up 35-0 FSU gifted them the game with 4 turnovers in the 3rd quarter shyt happens