malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
The qb situation is crazy at UF. I honestly think they got a good team and compete.

Just your QB status:scust:

I just think we need to go with the youth movement and sprinkle in Zaire. Del Rio if Franks absolutely shyts the bed.

Don't really like our lack of depth at LB too. We're going to be young in the secondary too but i don't mind that

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Stanford vs. Rice
Oregon St. vs. Colorado St.
Hawaii vs. UMass
BYU vs. Portland St.
USF vs. San Jose St.

3e3f086262ca10e7469af7576c84fdaf.png

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I just think we need to go with the youth movement and sprinkle in Zaire. Del Rio if Franks absolutely shyts the bed.

Don't really like our lack of depth at LB too. We're going to be young in the secondary too but i don't mind that

McElwain getting bushed after the season FSU gonna put the nail in his coffin.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I'm not saying UofL still scores 63,000 against ya'll if Derwin was playing, i'm still saying they were gonna put up points on y'all and still win. UofL was just ON FIRE that day and nobody was going to stop them that day. shyt happens. Don't really matter now cause what's done is done.

Pertrino's offense just gives damn near everybody's offense issues.

Random, but it seems like nobody remembers Everett Golson starting for y'all.
Everett Golson still they best QB post Jameis. This walking alzheimers victim isnt gonna keep on lasting, its fukking IMPOSSIBLE

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Everett Golson still they best QB post Jameis. This walking alzheimers victim isnt gonna keep on lasting, its fukking IMPOSSIBLE
Get off FSU nuts. You dykes be talking too reckless.

What has Auburn done since FSU smacked y'all in the mouth. I wanna hear it. Otherwise just stfu. Auburn has been on the decline ever since FSU crushed y'all chip dreams.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

What has Auburn done since FSU smacked y'all in the mouth. I wanna hear it. Otherwise just stfu. Auburn has been on the decline ever since FSU crushed y'all chip dreams.

Big pile of nothing 5 loss average but FSU is the program that's washed.

The pecking order in CFB is Bama Clemson FSU and OSU in no order after that it's a toss up maybe Oklahoma anyone else talking trash is out of they element when it comes to past 5-6 years

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

The pecking order in CFB is Bama Clemson FSU and OSU in no order after that it's a toss up maybe Oklahoma anyone else talking trash is out of they element when it comes to past 5-6 years
Pure hypothetical, but if FSU DOESN'T beat Michigan, what do they have to hang their hats on post Jameis era? :jbhmm:
Anybody welcome to answer

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

I see ya'll want to act like that game wasn't a toss up at the end....Give Auburn 2-3 more minutes and we would have scored again. It was a good game. Ya'll won, cool.

The fact is, we have a quarterback now and worked out some depth issues. We're the only hope for nikkas in the playoffs to not see Bama again. Nobody else in the SEC will be able to do it this year.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I see ya'll want to act like that game wasn't a toss up at the end....Give Auburn 2-3 more minutes and we would have scored again. It was a good game. Ya'll won, cool.

The fact is, we have a quarterback now and worked out some depth issues. We're the only hope for nikkas in the playoffs to not see Bama again. Nobody else in the SEC will be able to do it this year.
:russell: 3rd place finishers, better watch out for Arkansas or a 4th place finish will be more realistic

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

Jeremy Johnson had next too in 2015 we will see never bite the hand that feeds you

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

What if the refs don't job us vs Clemson then what FSU done went 20-6 past 2 seasons hardly WOAT status we ain't lose 6 games after being favored to win the conference like y'all did in 2015. In a post Scam Newton world what has Auburn really done to be considered a top 20 program? :ohhh: