jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'm not saying UofL still scores 63,000 against ya'll if Derwin was playing, i'm still saying they were gonna put up points on y'all and still win. UofL was just ON FIRE that day and nobody was going to stop them that day. shyt happens. Don't really matter now cause what's done is done.

Pertrino's offense just gives damn near everybody's offense issues.

Random, but it seems like nobody remembers Everett Golson starting for y'all.
I get it. Louisville lost that fire as the season went on. Losing to Kentucky :scust:. That's the reason why FSU went to a NY6 game.:pachaha:

Then they got smacked by LSU.

But everybody acts like it's the same team that played us early in the season.

It's all good cuz my bank account will be fat when all those suckers go by last year. :francis:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I get it. Louisville lost that fire as the season went on. Losing to Kentucky :scust:. That's the reason why FSU went to a NY6 game.:pachaha:

Then they got smacked by LSU.

But everybody acts like it's the same team that played us early in the season.

It's all good cuz my bank account will be fat when all those suckers go by last year. :francis:

Yall going off hypotheticals while WE going off of what happened last year when yall played Louisville. Derwin the shyt, we get it, but Houston lit yall up with him out there in 2015 to end the season and Ole Miss lit yall up with him out there but im pose to believe that magically if he woulda played against UofL, yall would have won and held UofL to 14 points :snoop:.

And stop acting like yall played a murderers row of offenses after the Clemson game:

Nc State
BC
Syracuse
Florida
Michigan

Yall cant be unbiased for ONE second?!?!?!

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Hopefully someone at ESPN realizes they forgot to fire his dumbass :smh:

That dude was on the radio up here in Huntsville for some years......He might still be (I don't really listen to much sports radio anymore)....He usually doesn't go out there with picks like that. He's probably just trying to be different.......

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Yall going off hypotheticals while WE going off of what happened last year when yall playrf Louisville. Derwin the shyt, we get it, but Houston lit yall up with him out there in 2015 to end the season and Ole Miss lit yall up with him out there but im pose to believe that magically if he woulda played agaonst UofL, yall would have won and held UofL to 14 points :snoop:.

And stop acting like yall played a murderers row of offenses after the Clemson game:

Nc State
BC
Syracuse
Florida
Michigan

Nope Not @jwonderWoman he can't help himself :Lolmj3:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Yall going off hypotheticals while WE going off of what happened last year when yall played Louisville. Derwin the shyt, we get it, but Houston lit yall up with him out there in 2015 to end the season and Ole Miss lit yall up with him out there but im pose to believe that magically if he woulda played against UofL, yall would have won and held UofL to 14 points :snoop:.

Nc State
BC
Syracuse
Florida
Michigan

:laff:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Nc State
BC
Syracuse
Florida
Michigan

We hold ya'll to 14. How is that for being unbias.:mjgrin:

The Houston game we had a suck as qb that threw 4 picks. Can't expect the D to be great when that happens.

That was Louisville 15 minutes of fame. It's up now:yeshrug:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
We hold ya'll to 14. How is that for being unbias.:mjgrin:

The Houston game we had a suck as qb that threw 4 picks. Can't expect the D to be great when that happens.

That was Louisville 15 minutes of fame. It's up now:yeshrug:

nikka that ain't saying nothing :russ:

We scoring 2 offensive td's against y'all this year dammit :to: