Last day of the offseason

drpepperbro.gif

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Ya'll need to stop dikk riding Louisville cuz ya'll can't beat us.

Louisville crumbled towards the end of the season. It was a cinderella half season.

FSU is going to destroy them this year
:ohhh: oh really? with what playmakers?:damn:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Ol Miss had the first half. Derwin James sparked the comeback with the pick. He is the determining factor for us on D.

Same shyt for Louisville. They still could have lost but it wouldn't have been that way. He disrupts flows of offense way too much. You'll see. Well you should see it everytime he plays.

Hell naw we don't get blown out with Derwin back there. We lost our best player after 2 games that had a huge impact on our defense being ass in September

The defense went to shyt once he went down, AJ Westbrook replaced him and got torched all game.

I guarantee FSU beats L'Ville by 2/3 TD's this year

Ole Miss ain't do shyt in the second half of that game :yeshrug:

They only scored 6 points after halftime, so once they locked in Ole Miss was shutdown

I'm not saying UofL still scores 63,000 against ya'll if Derwin was playing, i'm still saying they were gonna put up points on y'all and still win. UofL was just ON FIRE that day and nobody was going to stop them that day. shyt happens. Don't really matter now cause what's done is done.

Pertrino's offense just gives damn near everybody's offense issues.

Random, but it seems like nobody remembers Everett Golson starting for y'all.