Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If USC would put us on the schedule, you would see the hype. :mjgrin: He has all the intangibles. He breaks up plays, hits hard, and causes turnovers. Football 101. That's called a momentum changer.
There's literally dozens of college football players that do that though :ld:

He only has one int in 14 games.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Stanford might surprised, but I don't understand how some teams lose their best player from the year before and are being picked to make it to the playoffs.
Alabama and Ohio State bucked this mentality. People forget, osu was supposed to be damn near trash last year, and they only fulfilled that prophecy when they lost 31-0 in a bowl game to Clemson.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Hell naw we don't get blown out with Derwin back there. We lost our best player after 2 games that had a huge impact on our defense being ass in September

The defense went to shyt once he went down, AJ Westbrook replaced him and got torched all game.

I guarantee FSU beats L'Ville by 2/3 TD's this year

Ole Miss ain't do shyt in the second half of that game :yeshrug:

They only scored 6 points after halftime, so once they locked in Ole Miss was shutdown

no they not don't lie to yourself

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Alabama and Ohio State bucked this mentality. People forget, osu was supposed to be damn near trash last year, and they only fulfilled that prophecy when they lost 31-0 in a bowl game to Clemson.
It's hard to get a feel on how good Ohio st was last year. I can't help but to think of what Dabo was saying about them when he watched them on film.