malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Keep dikk riding Louisville's Lamar Jackson. Derwin James didn't play last season. Below at 40 seconds time stamp was in 2015. Derwin is his Kryptonite. :mjgrin:

2015 was Jackson's true freshmen year and he was hella unpolished then. Let's be honest bruh, y'all still get blown out last year w/Derwin back there. Don't act like Ole Miss wasn't carving y'all up too with James on the field.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
2015 was Jackson's true freshmen year and he was hella unpolished then. Let's be honest bruh, y'all still get blown out last year w/Derwin back there. Don't act like Ole Miss wasn't carving y'all up too with James on the field.

Ol Miss had the first half. Derwin James sparked the comeback with the pick. He is the determining factor for us on D.

Same shyt for Louisville. They still could have lost but it wouldn't have been that way. He disrupts flows of offense way too much. You'll see. Well you should see it everytime he plays.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Hell naw we don't get blown out with Derwin back there. We lost our best player after 2 games that had a huge impact on our defense being ass in September

The defense went to shyt once he went down, AJ Westbrook replaced him and got torched all game.

I guarantee FSU beats L'Ville by 2/3 TD's this year

Ole Miss ain't do shyt in the second half of that game :yeshrug:

They only scored 6 points after halftime, so once they locked in Ole Miss was shutdown

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Keep dikk riding Louisville's Lamar Jackson. Derwin James didn't play last season. Below at 40 seconds time stamp was in 2015. Derwin is his Kryptonite. :mjgrin:

I Just Don't Get The Hype.....

This whole video is just of him making regular tackles. Some were hard but none of them jumped out like that psycho reuben foster from Bama or anything special like the things Honey Badger did his last season.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

This whole video is just of him making regular tackles. Some were hard but none of them jumped out like that psycho reuben foster from Bama or anything special like the things Honey Badger did his last season.
Yu would think he's all world dominate player. I know he's talented but he has a ton of hype he has to live up to this year

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

Sounds more like a USC guy you and the media were dikkriding forever named Taylor Mays

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

If USC would put us on the schedule, you would see the hype. :mjgrin: He has all the intangibles. He breaks up plays, hits hard, and causes turnovers. Football 101. That's called a momentum changer.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Clemson coach Dabo Swinney on Friday received a dramatically upgraded contract that will pay him an average of $6.75 million through 2024. :whew:

Too bad ain't no money to pay the players with :troll: