Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Louisiana as a state and all of it's various sports programs has some god awful luck with rain

Louisiana lives in a permanent state of fear from rain like it's 1500 B.C

Be in the 21st century and have your state be shut down by water brehs

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
It's don't matter cuz FSU can still make the playoffs if they lose this game. :yeshrug: But honestly for some reason I think they take Bama. That Zoe God QB we got is on a mission.

That french fukk made me a believer. :francis:

I thought he was gonna leave Hard Rock Stadium against us in a casket.. instead .. that dude kept getting up and making all these throws. :picard:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
If Stidham balls out and looks like he's out, IDK how we dont get Fields. Francois will be there at least one more year, and so will Eason. Auburn has something of closeness to his state, has the chance to insta-start, and has the most instances of recent championship caliber play with his type of QB out of his remaining choices

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
That french fukk made me a believer. :francis:

I thought he was gonna leave Hard Rock Stadium against us in a casket.. instead .. that dude kept getting up and making all these throws. :picard:
Zoe's are the strongest blacks. They did kick those French fakkits out of Haiti. :francis:

Did you see how they kept moving the camera when he raised the Haiti flag at the end of the game? :mjpls:

I'm ready for him to leave though. I hope he has a great year this year and bounces to the NFL. I'm ready for James Blackman to take the reins. His last name is Blackman :wow: He's the backup already to Haitian Jack.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It's projected to be a cat three now and expected to bring 2 feet of rain in Houston

I guess the bayous can't handle a little rain then huh???:francis:

Louisiana as a state and all of it's various sports programs has some god awful luck with rain

Louisiana lives in a permanent state of fear from rain like it's 1500 B.C

Be in the 21st century and have your state be shut down by water brehs

latest