Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I'm hoping Zaire starts. Ya'll not winning if he does. If the Puerto Rican sucks I'm sure their coach will take him out. I don't think their coach has Jimbo qualities and will stick with him.

He had more talent at Notre Dame (on offense) and ain't do shyt (other than the season opener) :wtf:

He's good. I like him. But to think that he's just gonna come in on short notice (he hasn't been there practicing long), master the playbook, and beat up on a MICHIGAN defense, led by Don Brown .. :ohhh:

That's a bit of a stretch, friend.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

None of these guys were even picked in the first round yet they're all looking like day 1 starters #NFLSU #LBU

You had 4 cb taken ahead of Tredavious White yet he's the Bills #1 corner already. Got them trading away Darby because they're so high on him

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
He had more talent at Notre Dame (on offense) and ain't do shyt (other than the season opener) :wtf:

He's good. I like him. But to think that he's just gonna come in on short notice (he hasn't been there practicing long), master the playbook, and beat up on a MICHIGAN defense, led by Don Brown .. :ohhh:

That's a bit of a stretch, friend.
It's not a stretch due to the offense. The option is so fukking simple but college defenses can't stop it. I personally don't think he is a great qb. But he can run that offense.

Man you tripping for real if you ND has better talent than any major FL school. shyt ND can't even handle USF. lol

UF problem has been coaching and qb. They got a decent coach but qb has been :scust:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Big Ten brehs in here popping off like they didn't lose every significant bowl they played in? :lolshaq:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think with all the freshman and shopmore we're playing this year 8-9 wins is looking more realistic
Bullshyt. The only teams that should be looked at as questionable are Bama & Florida (in the Swamp)

Need to see what Tenn looks like, but if it's the same then LSU should roll them too