jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Fields might be that last missing piece to you guys becoming elite again.
Fields didn't commit to bum ass Auburn. :mjlol: This is a WR that Fields knows I guess. Fields is jocking FSU of course. :shaq: But we really don't need him. I wished Fields went to PSU like intially planned. He would start right away. At FSU he has a big chance of being on the bench. :francis:

FSU is QB University. We lost Malik "Coke head" Henry and a baller De'Andre Johnson because of a stupid fat white bytch he knocked out. Yet we STILL got a balling ass Zoe in Deondre Francois. Bailey Hockman and James Blackman behind him. Of course I'm rooting Blackman to win the job.

The best fit for Fields is Auburn or better yet Georgia. Him and Cook? :wow: He's not a bad player at all, but runs first too much for me.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I've read that franks looks like dog shyt. Forgot the third guys name, but he doesn't look much better.

As for Zaire.. I read he's doing as good as could be expected from a transfer. Remember, he hasn't been there long. Better then the other 2 knuckleheads.
Only reason why I bet you because he went there. I know UF got defense so I wasn't worried about that. Zaire IS NOT a top notch QB. But he can run that bullshyt option. That offense still works very well in college. I don't expect this dude to pick nobody apart by no means. :mjlol: I mean the only way he does that is if the option is rolling and he's running alot. Then that's going to open of the pass game. But I just expect him to run the option and make mid to intermediate dinks and dunks. Only going for the long ball if the defense comes up to the line too much.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Matthew Hill is Fields homie, they went thru the recruiting process together for the most part

He already said the main dude he gonna be recruiting himself was Fields

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Fields might be that last missing piece to you guys becoming elite again.

You think that's elite....wait until you see Studham run this offense this season:blessed:

These receivers we're stacking up :wow: A qb should never turn down an offer. Malzahn's offense might finally be about to hit full stride...Cam and Nick made up for a lot of deficiencies when they ran it. Now a nikka like Fields or a Stidham with a bunch of gamebreakers around them. Nikka...:wow:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
@malbaker86 You got any insight if Zaire is the starter? I can't find shyt on him saying that he is the starter.

It's Franks by all accounts. All of them have been rotating w/the ones (Franks, Zaire, and Del Rio) and shown good things though but Franks has remained solid

I've read that franks looks like dog shyt. Forgot the third guys name, but he doesn't look much better.

As for Zaire.. I read he's doing as good as could be expected from a transfer. Remember, he hasn't been there long. Better then the other 2 knuckleheads.

Stop your lying :ufdup:. You didn't read that nowhere credible because certain portions of practice is closed to the media

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
tenor.gif

Beat me to it

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps