jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
fukk would i bet on trash ass Louisville for? Make it to the playoffs and play us and i'll take your money big baller.

The only reason ya'll make it the playoffs is cuz your conference is trash. I would easily take your money if we play ya'll. PSU might smack ya'll again tho.

O-4 record against the Mighty Noles is so fitting. Yo. If this happens ya'll be getting another donut:ohhh:. You can't make shyt like this up. :russ:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
I would think he would run it for Zaire till he knows the playbook. I mean it's obvious he only looked good when doing the option.

UF defense has been really good but poor qb play is the problem. I don't think their receiving core is bad. Galloway is from Dade. You can't count him. When you from Miami you a baller. :yeshrug:

I think it's more of a qb thing. The other receivers I believe would be more effective with a good qb.

Right now i think Michigan's greater concern is pass defense more so than run defense.

A running QB like Zaire, who isn't a great passer, plays into what our defense does best. Perhaps Cook's bowl performance is skewing your perception, but I think if Florida going to have a shot at beating us it's through the air. Not saying they have to go air raid, but you want to make these young DBs think more and keep Don Brown honest.

Hopefully Wilton Speight doesn't create additional opportunities for them to score though.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
The only reason ya'll make it the playoffs is cuz your conference is trash. I would easily take your money if we play ya'll. PSU might smack ya'll again tho.

O-4 record against the Mighty Noles is so fitting. Yo. If this happens ya'll be getting another donut:ohhh:. You can't make shyt like this up. :russ:
Your young ass ain't see not one of those wins, just like you ain't see fsu get one playoff win ever.You can't make shyt like this up :russ:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

smash yall again? :dwillhuh: when was the first time we got smashed?:dwillhuh:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
As much yall Michigan brehs been on here shytting on yall game manager ass QB? Really? :usure:

Our QB from last year being trash has nothing to do with the swan dive your QB's draft prospects will take this year. :lolbron:

I don't want to see OSU in the playoffs again. That was disgusting. Clemson totally disrespected them mentally and literally were out there raping them. That's dude from Clemson is a fakkit. You just don't touch a man like that.

That game looked like a jail movie. OSU got punked like a bytch:russ:

Like a bytch. :shaq:

The only reason I dapped you is for the hardcore Buckeye hate tone in your post. That B1G bashing can cease though. :ufdup: Considering we're a better conference top to bottom than you hoes. :ld:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Your young ass ain't see not one of those wins, just like you ain't see fsu get one playoff win ever.You can't make shyt like this up :russ:

I was at the game in 1998. It's not like I wasnt attending FSU at the time :francis:

Pretty sure I'm way older than you young pup. That's why I have to teach you a lesson by taking your money for talking tough about these lame ass Buckeyes who got a donut two different ways by two different ACC teams.

You really can't make this shyt up when you think about it. :mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Our QB from last year being trash has nothing to do with the swan dive your QB's draft prospects will take this year. :lolbron:

Like a bytch. :shaq:

The only reason I dapped you is for the hardcore Buckeye hate tone in your post. That B1G bashing can cease though. :ufdup: Considering we're a better conference top to bottom than you hoes. :ld:
B1G ain't no where better than the ACC just stop it. 2 chips from two different teams in 4 years.

Seriously STOP IT.:gucci:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I was at the game in 1998. It's not like I wasnt attending FSU at the time :francis:

Pretty sure I'm way older than you young pup. That's why I have to teach you a lesson by taking your money for talking tough about these lame ass Buckeyes who got a donut two different ways by two different ACC teams.

You really can't make this shyt up when you think about it. :mjlol:
We shall see Mr 0 playoff wins in 3 years homie i can divide :huhldup:, and your 1 playoff appearance was doo :scusthov:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
0wT83mP.jpg

@Lucky_Lefty took a page out your book :lolbron: