Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
It's not a stretch due to the offense. The option is so fukking simple but college defenses can't stop it. I personally don't think he is a great qb. But he can run that offense.

Man you tripping for real if you ND has better talent than any major FL school. shyt ND can't even handle USF. lol

UF problem has been coaching and qb. They got a decent coach but qb has been :scust:

Coach Mako Love don't run the option offense though? He might implement some option plays, but it's not strictly option based.

Other than Callaway (who isn't playing) .. name me a playmaker on that Florida offense in the last 2-3 years? Florida as a whole has more talent.. true. But their recruiting's been lacking for a cpl years now.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Bullshyt. The only teams that should be looked at as questionable are Bama & Florida (in the Swamp)

Need to see what Tenn looks like, but if it's the same then LSU should roll them too
I think we lose to Bama

Florida is a toss up right now

Arkansas and @Tennessee are games to keep a close eye on

@Miss st, @Ole miss, and BYU are definitely trap games

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think we lose to Bama

Florida is a toss up right now

Arkansas and @Tennessee are games to keep a close eye on

@Miss st, @Ole miss, and BYU are definitely trap games
Bama I agree

I'd agree with all the rest if Les Miles was still the coach

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Coach Mako Love don't run the option offense though? He might implement some option plays, but it's not strictly option based.

Other than Callaway (who isn't playing) .. name me a playmaker on that Florida offense in the last 2-3 years? Florida as a whole has more talent.. true. But their recruiting's been lacking for a cpl years now.

Scarlett at RB will be load to tackle for yall. Im not saying he's going to run for 200 on yall, but he's a 2nd-3rd round talent. We have a group of solid pass catchers but yes i agree, nobody to really feel THREATENED by on paper

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Big Ten brehs in here popping off like they didn't lose every significant bowl they played in? :lolshaq:
I don't want to see OSU in the playoffs again. That was disgusting. Clemson totally disrespected them mentally and literally were out there raping them. That's dude from Clemson is a fakkit. You just don't touch a man like that.

That game looked like a jail movie. OSU got punked like a bytch:russ:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I don't want to see OSU in the playoffs again. That was disgusting. Clemson totally disrespected them mentally and literally were out there raping them. That's dude from Clemson is a fakkit. You just don't touch a man like that.

That game looked like a jail movie. OSU got punked like a bytch:russ:
:BrutusGrin: Where's fsu? I don't wanna see yall play Louisville again. That game looked like a jail movie. FSU got punked like a bytch :russ:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

I would think he would run it for Zaire till he knows the playbook. I mean it's obvious he only looked good when doing the option.

UF defense has been really good but poor qb play is the problem. I don't think their receiving core is bad. Galloway is from Dade. You can't count him. When you from Miami you a baller. :yeshrug:

I think it's more of a qb thing. The other receivers I believe would be more effective with a good qb.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:BrutusGrin: Where's fsu? I don't wanna see yall play Louisville again. That game looked like a jail movie. FSU got punked like a bytch :russ:
We scored tho. Did ya'll score? I heard Clemson scored again:russ:

We can bet FSU beat wins this season against Louisville. I'll take your money. I'm sure you just a shyt talker and don't roll with the big dogs when it comes to the pocket game. You not about that life :sas2:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
We scored tho. Did ya'll score? I heard Clemson scored again:russ:

We can bet FSU beat wins this season against Louisville. I'll take your money. I'm sure you just a shyt talker and don't roll with the big dogs when it comes to the pocket game. You not about that life :sas2:
fukk would i bet on trash ass Louisville for? Make it to the playoffs and play us and i'll take your money big baller.