Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
It's Franks by all accounts. All of them have been rotating w/the ones (Franks, Zaire, and Del Rio) and shown good things though but Franks has remained solid

Stop your lying :ufdup:. You didn't read that nowhere credible because certain portions of practice is closed to the media

Lying? :wtf: That was the word late last week on Gatorbait. (The 24/7 Florida site)

Not that it fukking matters. You nikkas are catching the beats whether you got a fukking Felipe or a Zaire taking snaps. :yeshrug:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Just over two weeks

2ppd4k3.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Btw the brehs on this board that wonder why so many nikkas end up with cac women ain't never been to a college campus...the damn disparity

Depends on said university,

Wyoming, Utah, Idaho, etc nah you gotta get it how you live

But schools like auburn, nah it's a HBCU's right up the street in Tuskegee

Fsu has famu

Tuscaloosa has a strong black population my undergrad was up the street an HBCU's
Plus the ham is 45 min up the street

Lsu got southern

A nice percentage of these school are in highly populated area's with women's hoop team, track team, gymnastics, and just regular smegular girls, when I was in school the university of Alabama put out a 100 deltas and Aka's in one spring, that's a fukking lot of black girls, not including non pledges and other sororities, and I imagine it gets down like that at other major pwi's

So if you fukking with white girls that's personal choice not a circumstance of your environment

More geniuses than Bama :pachaha:

Ain't it a lot of rhode scholars out of bama and presidential scholarship recipients

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Lying? :wtf: That was the word late last week on Gatorbait. (The 24/7 Florida site)

Not that it fukking matters. You nikkas are catching the beats whether you got a fukking Felipe or a Zaire taking snaps. :yeshrug:

Nobody is getting blown out. But yes Franks is the leader imo and that's my preference tbh. I want QB seperation but if you look at that video, the ball seems to come outta Jake Allen's hand the best and quickest. He's redshirting so he's not a factor this season

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
It's Franks by all accounts. All of them have been rotating w/the ones (Franks, Zaire, and Del Rio) and shown good things though but Franks has remained solid

Stop your lying :ufdup:. You didn't read that nowhere credible because certain portions of practice is closed to the media

Damn man. Sounds bad but I don't think I can trust a Puerto Rican QB :patrice:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

I'm hoping Zaire starts. Ya'll not winning if he does. If the Puerto Rican sucks I'm sure their coach will take him out. I don't think their coach has Jimbo qualities and will stick with him.