Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Btw the brehs on this board that wonder why so many nikkas end up with cac women ain't never been to a college campus...the damn disparity

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me introduce the best pass rusher in America

I'll take it a step further. Arden Key is one of the 4 unquestionably best players in the country. IMO these 4 players are a step above everyone else:

1. Saquon Barkley (Penn State)
2. Derwin James (Florida State)
3. Antonio Callaway (Florida)
4. Arden Key (LSU)

These 4 are future all-pros in the NFL with Hall of Fame potential.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Btw the brehs on this board that wonder why so many nikkas end up with cac women ain't never been to a college campus...the damn disparity
Lmao co sign. When I was at LSU black chicks and white chicks were about equal but the black chicks were so hollywood, while those pawgs were so down to earth

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmao co sign. When I was at LSU black chicks and white chicks were about equal but the black chicks were so hollywood, while those pawgs were so down to earth
tenor.gif

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@malbaker86 You got any insight if Zaire is the starter? I can't find shyt on him saying that he is the starter.

I've read that franks looks like dog shyt. Forgot the third guys name, but he doesn't look much better.

As for Zaire.. I read he's doing as good as could be expected from a transfer. Remember, he hasn't been there long. Better then the other 2 knuckleheads.