malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
1JbH5BD.jpg

It's gonna be :whew:when we extend our win streak against y'all

the 06 loss I was :ehh: but not entirely too mad. 07 and 2011 I knew we weren't championship caliber teams so those L's didn't hurt either.

that 2001 game though. THAT mafukka is a top 5 "don't bother me for a day or two" losses. Our offense was on FIRE that year. Hell we moved the ball at will against y'all but Rex was being Drunken Rex that night and literally threw away that game :snoop:.

When it's UF vs Auburn night game at Auburn, I already have the :beli: face before the game even begins

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the 06 loss I was :ehh: but not entirely too mad. 07 and 2011 I knew we weren't championship caliber teams so those L's didn't hurt either.

that 2001 game though. THAT mafukka is a top 5 "don't bother me for a day or two" losses. Our offense was on FIRE that year. Hell we moved the ball at will against y'all but Rex was being Drunken Rex that night and literally threw away that game :snoop:.

When it's UF vs Auburn night game at Auburn, I already have the :beli: face before the game even begins
I figured you'd be :angry: about that '06 loss. Since that was the only blemish on y'all record

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not at all. I don't care about people I don't know :mjlol: It's childish. You get in your feelings. I'm going to neg you. :mjlol: Ok. But it aint stopping me from posting.

Why are you riding Oregon's dikk? Do you know how bad you look? You lost to FSU, but praising Oregon. My question is what did Auburn do against FSU? Also ya'll only won 3 games recently and have been trash ever since FSU beat ya'll. It's like that Chief Osceola spear went straight through your hearts. :mjlol:
We did what y'all couldn't do. We beat Oregon :mjlol:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@Trust Me Who is your QB of the future. Peters, Dylan or Milton :jbhmm:

Right now.. from what I've seen.. Peters. The kid can really do it all. Makes all the throws. Is talented as hell. Can take off if nothing's there.

McCaffery seems like a more athletic Chad Pennington. Lacks arm strength. Accurate as hell though.

Milton I've seen live twice. Crazy potential. Needs polish, but HUGE arm.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2004 Ok state vs OU with some black dude at qb for Okie State
Donovan Woods

Says breh played LB in NFL