Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmaoooooo :russ:

See yall in 2019 (i think that's the rotation)
1JbH5BD.jpg

It's gonna be :whew:when we extend our win streak against y'all

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Last time we played and beat Michigan

Negged.

Coked up. And not that Coca Cola either.

Negged.

I dont acknowledge fans of teams who cant score double figures and/or can't beat UGA.

Run along fake Gators

How do you feel about teams that don't score at all.. in a playoff game?

Not even a field goal. :ohhh:

Only internet nerdy nikkas care about negs. Doesn't stop me from showing you this. :mjgrin:

:umad:

Negged. :shaq:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Lose to Oregon brehs :dame: After a 27 game win streak and appearance in the playoffs. Winning the Chip the year before. Going to win the Chip this year. Yup that Oregon loss is still killing me :mjlol:
Allow Flabeis Winston to Harlem shake the ball backwards on a pass play brehs :dame: Best QB in College football. Best QB in the NFL before it's all said and done. Got a chip in college and will get one in the NFL.:francis:
Never see another successful season again brehs :dame:
You're on crack. Went to a NYE6 bowl game and won. Always in the hunt to contend.

I really hope you not an Auburn fan talking shyt. Makes you look stupid saying all that and you lost to us. I can recall FSU ever having a 3 game win season as long as I was alive. :mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You're on crack. Went to a NYE6 bowl game and won. Always in the hunt to contend.

I really hope you not an Auburn fan talking shyt. Makes you look stupid saying all that and you lost to us. I can recall FSU ever having a 3 game win season as long as I was alive. :mjlol:
I cant recall losing to a squad that finished unranked by 60 in my lifetime either :wow:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Only dudes in the red say they don't care about those negs :AuMad:

Not at all. I don't care about people I don't know :mjlol: It's childish. You get in your feelings. I'm going to neg you. :mjlol: Ok. But it aint stopping me from posting.

Why are you riding Oregon's dikk? Do you know how bad you look? You lost to FSU, but praising Oregon. My question is what did Auburn do against FSU? Also ya'll only won 3 games recently and have been trash ever since FSU beat ya'll. It's like that Chief Osceola spear went straight through your hearts. :mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I cant recall losing to a squad that finished unranked by 60 in my lifetime either :wow:
Yup. You lost to that squad. LOL. Also ya'll been trash since we beat ya'll. :mjgrin: But enjoy dikk riding teams that beat us by all means. We all know Auburn couldn't do it. :mjlol:

Last edited: