Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
WTF!?!?!?!?:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
rXeD9jo.png

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Breh, I'm channeling dikk Cheney until these elections are over. I know I'm on some evil shyt. It has to be this way judge. Don't ask questions. Just know what I'm doing I do for all of us.

@Matt504 is trash. lol frfr. Not Even recycling. He's landfill trash. He should be permabanned and given the WOTY award.

seems like you're upset about something.

:mjpls:

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Wow this WOAT shyt is just fukking mean. Joe got over 50% of the votes. No way in fukking hell is @Jayne worse than @WHIPPEDCream she actually hates you nikkas on some Uncle Ruckus shyt.

No way she's worse than @InDePickWest she also hates all you nikkas on some Uncle Ruckus shyt.

Only person I've ever seen Joan roast is the actual WOTY, who also may or may not have spread HIV. And wasn't smart enough to know HIV comes before AIDS. But constantly wants to talk about science like they're informed.

Unfortunately this poster's lack of a high school diploma and college degree lead me to believe this poster has the downs.
did u snap your fingers and put you thumb in your butt when u said that ayy u lil moist ass funboy don't mention my name because u have mental issues better get your head right before it get blown off your shoulders

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
Let's talk for a second about how JudgeJoeGorilla has been on the receiving end of the two most vicious, etherous posts of each of the past two years:

2015, in the SheeBadd exposal thread (TheColi Has Been Catfished By @SheeBadd):

You're a stripper :scusthov:
nikka u a bytch
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-...les-thread-plan-to-start-dating-again.316103/

:scusthov:

Were u abused as a child.. Scared to smile they called u ugly Ass nikka

And I dreamed of you ever since. Now I built up my confidence Tevin campbell ass nikka

But just like a baby I could not talk
And I tried to come closer but could not walk. And I think of it every night
How I just could not get it right ass nikka :mjlol:

Can we talk for a minute Girl I want to know your name ass nikka

fukk out my thread p*ssy :camby:

and in 2016:
Oh wow, look at this If I only had a brain cowardly lion looking ass nikka. nikka if you looked up struggle in the dictionary you would see JoeMagillaGorilla's looking ass........Jesus......stop doing it to ya selves. Leave ya personal life off these boards. It don't end well.

Stays getting roasted, @JudgeJoeGorilla you gotta just have fun with it sometimes

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I just changed my vote from that uppity fakkit @ThreeLetterAgency to @DrX, despite him being one of my favorite posters to ever bless the coli.

Despite his terrible threads, i don't believe @JudgeJoeGorilla should have that banner and think most people that voted for him are doing it Just because they see him as a low hanging fruit (no offense, breh). The numbers are close enough now that even with just a couple people changing their votes, we could have a pretty interesting competition for the title this year.

I think @DrX would actually use the banner as a means of inspiration too and perhaps someday he'll even have a POTY banner to add to the top of it.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I just changed my vote from that uppity fakkit @ThreeLetterAgency to @DrX, despite him being one of my favorite posters to ever bless the coli.

Despite his terrible threads, i don't believe @JudgeJoeGorilla should have that banner and think most people that voted for him are doing it Just because they see him as a low hanging fruit (no offense, breh). The numbers are close enough now that even with just a couple people changing their votes, we could have a pretty interesting competition for the title this year.

I think @DrX would actually use the banner as a means of inspiration too and perhaps someday he'll even have a POTY banner to add to the top of it.

Well said.