Votes: 6 1.9%
  • brother walt

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • InDePickWest

Votes: 18 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
this clown really trying to blame his year of sh!t-posting and dap-fishing on others for this award.. :laff:

thought you was leaving if you won.. :camby:
Never dap fished :francis:

wpYYOlz.png
is a fakkit.

Only pussies don't keep they word, dude said he'd self ban if voted WOAT. U been voted WOAT, don't post here again, fakkit.
I said if my rep was reset tardo.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
LOL at this. Is judge joe really the worst TLR poster over all of the suspected white trolls on Bmore's list? Think about that for a second. That list is long too. No, seriously, think about it.

Joe has said some questionable things but he's also had solid discussion threads and had good discussion with members. A WOAT is someone that contributes absolutely 0 to the forum and does nothing but troll and do general WOAT shyt on the daily basis that makes everyone (not just people here in their little kliqs) wish that user was gone from the forum. Frank Lucas would fit that bill 20 times more than Joe.

Ya'll voted for Joe over these white trolls then gonna try to preach pro black shyt in one of these threads. :mjlol:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Can someone give a valid explanation out of all the shytty posters on that list with the same redundant trash bullshyt they use this forum as a platform to fire off as to why JudgeJoe is in the lead?

We had nikkas threatening to sucker punch black women (who has the least amount of votes :mindblown:), nikkas legit hating life and being mad depressing on the forum and somehow joe is winning this.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Can someone give a valid explanation out of all the shytty posters on that list with the same redundant trash bullshyt they use this forum as a platform to fire off as to why JudgeJoe is in the lead?

We had nikkas threatening to sucker punch black women (who has the least amount of votes :mindblown:), nikkas legit hating life and being mad depressing on the forum and somehow joe is winning this.

Dark horse got baited and eventually banned... So that's the end of that.

There's a lot of folks who are just as depressed and joined in melancholy like DrX so I didn't think he'd win tbh.

Everyone else especially indepickwest should've been stronger contenders but it is what it is.

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Dark horse got baited and eventually banned... So that's the end of that.

There's a lot of folks who are just as depressed and joined in melancholy like DrX so I didn't think he'd win tbh.

Everyone else especially indepickwest should've been stronger contenders but it is what it is.

breh can u let us see who voted for who we need the fukkery