wpYYOlz.png
"

this is the type of shyt that got you WOAT

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@JudgeJoeGorilla I honestly don't feel you deserve WOAT but try and pay attention to why you're catching so much flack. You obviously see yourself very different than everyone else does. I done had that negative light shined on me as well, it was one hell of a learning experience breh.

Try to look at it that way.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
@JudgeJoeGorilla I honestly don't feel you deserve WOAT but try and pay attention to why you're catching so much flack. You obviously see yourself very different than everyone else does. I done had that negative light shined on me as well, it was one hell of a learning experience breh.

The crazy part is that thecoli and I usually agree on Black issues. Where thecoli and I differ is mainly political issues regarding Black people. However, I get what you're saying.

Crucial

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was joking and I withdrew from that and told others to vote for other people. However, I talk about real issues on here. TBH, I used to post "SMASH OR PASS" threads, but stopped. This WOAT isn't for my posting, but because of that thread @Gonzo made and it's been hell ever since :snoop:

No you were not.

And I can tell you most of these votes are not because of how you look.

People shyt on you every day yet you thought you could be POTY.

Hint: You shouldn't be telling people how great you are. That job is for everybody else BUT you. :manny:

This

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
No you were not.

And I can tell you most of these votes are not because of how you look.

People shyt on you every day yet you thought you could be POTY.

Hint: You shouldn't be telling people how great you are. That job is for everybody else BUT you. :manny:

This
I mean, what do you guys want me to talk about? I give my honest opinion. Before that thread, I was STILL the same as I am now. First, people were thinking I was a cac. Then, I proved that I wasn't and I still got flack :dahell: Literally, what is it that makes me shyt? Because this time last year I was the EXACT SAME.

P.S. sorry if you didn't get my humor with POTY.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I mean, what do you guys want me to talk about? I give my honest opinion. Before that thread, I was STILL the same as I am now. First, people were thinking I was a cac. Then, I proved that I wasn't and I still got flack :dahell: Literally, what is it that makes me shyt? Because this time last year I was the EXACT SAME.

P.S. sorry if you didn't get my humor with POTY.

Let it soak in breh.

I will say that a very large portion of the flack you get is that you come off as a Trump supporter because you hate Hillary. You never came at him as hard as her and people noticed, even though you swear you didn't support him. I noticed right around then folks started comin at you harder. Plus the being-a-virgin-but-bragging-about-your-looks thing isn't helping you either. People always call you out on that from what I see.

Don't take this as an attack because it isn't, just trying to give clarification.:yeshrug:

I don't think you're a bad person at all, and perhaps maybe a bit misunderstood.