Votes: 6 1.9%
  • brother walt

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • InDePickWest

Votes: 18 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The real terrible posters about to get away scott free...again.

Starting to be convinced yall lowkey love them shytty posters
I'm at the point of believing some of these posters are......(you know :sas2:). However, this award if I actually get it won't mean shyt. Sad that trolls get away once again.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm at the point of believing some of these posters are......(you know :sas2:). However, this award if I actually get it won't mean shyt. Sad that trolls get away once again.
Honestly, I think people are voting for you because youre bringing attention to yourself with all the begging and pleading. Just stop.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
@JudgeJoeGorilla so u gon leave

Where could u go?

U got ran off the IC now the COLI

Only Predominantly black hip hop site i can think u can run to is maybe Slumz Boxden

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
@JudgeJoeGorilla so u gon leave

Where could u go?

U got ran off the IC now the COLI

Only Predominantly black hip hop site i can think u can run to is maybe Slumz Boxden
I'd be done in general. I'll use my voice and knowledge for others things. Listen, sooner or a little later I'm bouncing. It is what it is. TBH, I may be on here for one more year, but after that it's deuces :manny: Let's say, I won't be on here 2018. Sorry, but I couldn't see myself 25 and still posting on thecoli. Also, my goals are to volunteer more and go back to community college/have fulltime work & pay.

Daps
Honestly, I think people are voting for you because youre bringing attention to yourself with all the begging and pleading. Just stop.
he's honestly a sh!t poster..

fishes for daps.. never has any clue wtf he's rambling about(see his "I don't eat pork" thread, for starters..)

he deserves this award..

ESPECIALLY claiming he won't come back if he wins.. at least the other losers took their badge, and KIM.. let's just make his transition to being ghost quicker..

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I'd be done in general. I'll use my voice and knowledge for others things. Listen, sooner or a little later I'm bouncing. It is what it is. TBH, I may be on here for one more year, but after that it's deuces :manny: Let's say, I won't be on here 2018. Sorry, but I couldn't see myself 25 and still posting on thecoli. Also, my goals are to volunteer more and go back to community college/have fulltime work & pay.
so you get the WOAT in TLR and you're ready to call it quits :mjlol: getting that banner must really hurt your feelings

Daps
so you get the WOAT in TLR and you're ready to call it quits :mjlol: getting that banner must really hurt your feelings
y'all really think this jobless loser is going somewhere.. :laff:

dude spent the last calendar year, literally on this board talking all this, "I'm going back to college.. I'm joining the reserves.. I'm running for city council.. :gladbron:.."

trust me.. he wasn't going anywhere.. he ain't going nowhere..

he's just in his feelings because he thought he was highly respected, and got that wake-up call..

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
y'all really think this jobless loser is going somewhere.. :laff:

dude spent the last calendar year, literally on this board talking all this, "I'm going back to college.. I'm joining the reserves.. I'm running for city council.. :gladbron:.."

trust me.. he wasn't going anywhere.. he ain't going nowhere..

he's just in his feelings because he thought he was highly respected, and got that wake-up call..
Your obsession with me is REALLY unhealthy dude.

Daps
Your obsession with me is REALLY unhealthy dude.
let's be reality, here..

outside of maybe starting 2/3 threads in this section since we left :hamster:.. some replies.. oh.. and, posting photos in the "I Be Cooking" thread.. i rarely even post in TLR..

for the HUNDREDS of threads you made in the past calendar year alone.. you probably can't count on one of your ashy azz hands- how many I posted in.. the ones I have, I aired you out..

I, as well as PLENTY others as you can see in the voting.. just honestly think you're a sh!t-poster.. im just in here doing my duties campaigning for your WOAT badge on thecoli.com.. :mjgrin:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
let's be reality, here..

outside of maybe starting 2/3 threads in this section since we left :hamster:.. some replies.. oh.. and, posting photos in the "I Be Cooking" thread.. i rarely even post in TLR..

for the HUNDREDS of threads you made in the past calendar year alone.. you probably can't count on one of your ashy azz hands- how many I posted in.. the ones I have, I aired you out..

I, as well as PLENTY others as you can see in the voting.. just honestly think you're a sh!t-poster.. im just in here doing my duties campaigning for your WOAT badge on thecoli.com.. :mjgrin:
What can I do to make this problem end? It seems like you have some type of issue with me. I don't know why :yeshrug: However, I don't even bother you. Breh, you tag me atleast twice a day in stupid threads.

Daps
What can I do to make this problem end? It seems like you have some type of issue with me. I don't know why :yeshrug: However, I don't even bother you. Breh, you tag me atleast twice a day in stupid threads.
see this sh!t.. now you gonna sit up here, and bold-face LIE to wrangle up some kinda sympathy..

unlike you.. I have a JOB.. actually.. 2..

I'm not even on here like that.. im usually in the Booth posting.. why the hell would I tag you in the Booth..? :mindblown:

this is one of the MANY examples why you deserve that badge..

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
see this sh!t.. now you gonna sit up here, and bold-face LIE to wrangle up some kinda sympathy..

unlike you.. I have a JOB.. actually.. 2..

I'm not even on here like that.. im usually in the Booth posting.. why the hell would I tag you in the Booth..? :mindblown:

this is one of the MANY examples why you deserve that badge..
Congrats on having a job whoopty-dun-do. I've held jobs before. I had to leave for family not because I sucked or wasn't wanted.