Votes: 18 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
I was joking and I withdrew from that and told others to vote for other people. However, I talk about real issues on here. TBH, I used to post "SMASH OR PASS" threads, but stopped. This WOAT isn't for my posting, but because of that thread @Gonzo made and it's been hell ever since :snoop:

Hold on there breh I didn't kick this off :whoa: you took a turn I dunno why but you started trolling and people smelled blood in the wata :mjgrin:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Hold on there breh I didn't kick this off :whoa: you took a turn I dunno why but you started trolling and people smelled blood in the wata :mjgrin:
I'm not blaming you breh. Just stated that people never let it go afterwards. However, I really didn't troll, but people always misunderstood my points.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
I thought all this shyt and seeing my name was a joke, I didn't really think I was that bad of a poster :why:

oh well ..... @JudgeJoeGorilla bout to run away with this shyt

3E2A8C4B-995F-4E9F-BE43-5B35A6128293.jpeg
Who is that? :russ:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Wow this WOAT shyt is just fukking mean. Joe got over 50% of the votes. No way in fukking hell is @Jayne worse than @WHIPPEDCream she actually hates you nikkas on some Uncle Ruckus shyt.

No way she's worse than @InDePickWest she also hates all you nikkas on some Uncle Ruckus shyt.

Only person I've ever seen Joan roast is the actual WOTY, who also may or may not have spread HIV. And wasn't smart enough to know HIV comes before AIDS. But constantly wants to talk about science like they're informed.

Unfortunately this poster's lack of a high school diploma and college degree lead me to believe this poster has the downs.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Wow this WOAT shyt is just fukking mean. Joe got over 50% of the votes. No way in fukking hell is @Jayne worse than @WHIPPEDCream she actually hates you nikkas on some Uncle Ruckus shyt.

No way she's worse than @InDePickWest she also hates all you nikkas on some Uncle Ruckus shyt.

Only person I've ever seen Joan roast is the actual WOTY, who also may or may not have spread HIV. And wasn't smart enough to know HIV comes before AIDS. But constantly wants to talk about science like they're informed.

Unfortunately this poster's lack of a high school diploma and college degree lead me to believe this poster has the downs.
OFF TOPIC: Your avi :gladbron:

ON TOPIC: I don't know what it is mane :snoop: There's legit garbage posters and I'm leading this thing :yeshrug: Guess they wanted to give me a token award. TBH, I feel like I'm taking the award from someone who truly deserves it.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
OFF TOPIC: Your avi :gladbron:

ON TOPIC: I don't know what it is mane :snoop: There's legit garbage posters and I'm leading this thing :yeshrug: Guess they wanted to give me a token award. TBH, I feel like I'm taking the award from someone who truly deserves it.
Breh, I'm channeling dikk Cheney until these elections are over. I know I'm on some evil shyt. It has to be this way judge. Don't ask questions. Just know what I'm doing I do for all of us.

@Matt504 is trash. lol frfr. Not Even recycling. He's landfill trash. He should be permabanned and given the WOTY award.