The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone worldwide knows Canada is a better country than america, from politics, to healthcare, to liveability and way of life.

Us doesn't even have a human rights code nor offer every born citizen whether rich or dirt poor free healthcare

Breh you still going with this shyt?? stop fukking up the thread, everyone enjoying the events and broads and you got the thread all sidetracked with your homotional posting, sit your ass down man.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
all of that is available in the US tho...i can happily go live in a quiet, low-crime neighborhood, where cops aren't renegading black people and there are good schools and still be close to a diverse thriving metropolis. and the US is a more expressive place, with that comes extremist and clashing at times, but that's the level of energy that i don't feel canada has. canada is like slice of vanilla cake with vanilla frosting, if you're dying for something sweet, that's cool, but you're not about to be excited about that...the US is like funfetti cake with chocolate frosting and sprinkles on top and a scoop of ice cream, some nuts, some chocolate sauce, and a candle.

giphy.gif
have you actually ever been to Canada? more specifically Toronto or Montreal. Cuz you are coming off like someone that has never been.

and sure you CAN go to nice neighbourhoods and schools in America. But in Canada you don't need to make lots of money to do it.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
People said the same thing about half pipe in the Winter Olympics. :camby:
snowboarding half pipe is full of squares. :camby:

that street skateboarding field is gonna be nothing but a bunch of lames, brazillians nobody ever heard of, and nyjah winning everything.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone worldwide knows Canada is a better country than america, from politics, to healthcare, to liveability and way of life.

Us doesn't even have a human rights code nor offer every born citizen whether rich or dirt poor free healthcare

Canada isn't shyt without the protection of the U.S. Military. :mjlol:

South Park got it right. :russ: :pachaha::skip::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
snowboarding half pipe is full of squares. :camby:

that street skateboarding field is gonna be nothing but a bunch of lames, brazillians nobody ever heard of, and nyjah winning everything.

Half Pipe is one the best events in the Winter Olympics. :childplease::camby:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
have you actually ever been to Canada? more specifically Toronto or Montreal. Cuz you are coming off like someone that has never been.

and sure you CAN go to nice neighbourhoods and schools in America. But in Canada you don't need to make lots of money to do it.
yes, Toronto and BC - but what does that have to do with anything? A visit ain't gonna make me an expert anymore than not visiting. I'm simply refuting the points you're bringing up as advantages when it's found here - that's all i can do since i never lived there.

And you don't have to make a lot of money to live in nice neighborhoods in the US either :wtf:

There are plenty of safe stable middle class neighborhoods here...or are you telling me Canada's poor are living it up? :comeon:

Last edited: