The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

Spyro

Banned
Daps
And the United States of AmeriKKKa is the most hated country in the entire fukking world.

Oh yeah I hear that over in England all the time.

"I fukking hate America, fukking yanks, never do anything right" :martin:

Goes home and watches US movies, US tv shows, listens to US music, eats US brand food, watches US sport, wears US brand clothing, uses US brands like Microsoft and apple; and their favourite celebrities are all Americans.

Hypocrites to the core :snoop:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
All USA needs to do is to beat 42.70s (the lowest qualifying time) and they are in the final. Then Canada and China will have a run off because they were tied in the last qualifying place.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yes, Toronto and BC - but what does that have to do with anything? A visit ain't gonna make me an expert anymore than not visiting. I'm simply refuting the points you're bringing up as advantages when it's found here - that's all i can do since i never lived there.

And you don't have to make a lot of money to live in nice neighborhoods in the US either :wtf:

There are plenty of safe stable middle class neighborhoods here...or are you telling me Canada's poor are living it up? :comeon:
you saying that Canada is all vanilla and boring yet you say you've been to places like Toronto and BC(where vancouver?) and what can you NOT do in those to cities that you can do in the majority of America?

my point is you aren't making any sense. You can do ANYTHING and have just as much fun in Toronto than you can have anywhere in America.

you are doing the exact same thing though.

and living poor in Canada is far better than living poor in America. I'm not even talking about middle class I'm talking about lower class neighbourhoods and lower middle class.

it's not about "living it up" how old are you? I'm talking about living your life. Raising kids, giving them a safe environment to live in and access to free health care REGARDLESS how much money you make.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
EquatorialDescriptiveAustrianpinscher.gif
Cameraman ain't slick but I'm not mad at him for being on that creep life :takedat:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
All USA needs to do is to beat 42.70s (the lowest qualifying time) and they are in the final. Then Canada and China will have a run off because they were tied in the last qualifying place.

:whoo::pachaha: You just know tonight is gonna be another night of fukkery

Olymnpics is by far the GOAT sporting event :blessed:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Hol up how did this Canada us debate start? And why has it gone on so long?
Nobody respects canada...in anything :heh:
the problem is Americans are worried to much about "respect" and MAKING ppl respect them and Canadians are just trying to make their country a better place to live in.

If Americans were more interested in making their country "great" again they wouldn't have to stand on a soapbox and tell ppl how great they are, it would just show. Yet all polls, all surveys, everything keeps showing how the US QOL if getting worse and worse.

but yea....respect..

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh yeah I hear that over in England all the time.

"I fukking hate America, fukking yanks, never do anything right" :martin:

Goes home and watches US movies, US tv shows, listens to US music, eats US brand food, watches US sport, wears US brand clothing, uses US brands like Microsoft and apple; and their favourite celebrities are all Americans.

Hypocrites to the core :snoop:

Most Canadians don't even think about America like that. Just like they don't think of England(at all really).

For the most part Canadians are really cool with Americans, and vice versa. Anywhere I've been on either side I've never had a problem. and most ppl just love giving each other friendly trash talk.

American music and movies is where it's at. And with that, there are many many Canadians and other foreigners that were their to help make it better and make some great music and movies.

Just like how Canadians have invented some of those US sports you speak of. and A lot of those celebrities that ppl love are actually Canadian.

I"m just saying....that argument is lame.

who cares about that shyt. What matters is how you are living.