The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
a stereotype? or just coincidence considering we are in the Coliseum and just happen to be in an actual Olympics thread or did you forget where you were posting?
i never forget that #blackexcellence exceeds the the track/gym/field, no matter where i'm posting :ufdup:

edit: I'm done shytting on CACnada...it's not a better country. It aint a total L or nothing crazy, but Canada just isn't better than the US :manny:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i never forget that #blackexcellence exceeds the the track/gym/field, no matter where i'm posting :ufdup:

edit: I'm done shytting on CACnada...it's not a better country. It aint a total L or nothing crazy, but Canada just isn't better than the US :manny:
bruh, I wouldn't expect an American to accept defeat in anything. It's all good. All I'm saying is too many ppl sleep on Canada for the dumbest reasons. Life in Canada is similar, but it is also very different. We have the same amenities, access to the same shyt. But overall Canada doesn't have the the same politics and bullshyt that Americans go through. Especially Black Americans. I'm also in my 30's so I'm just learning to appreciate different things. When I was younger I'd be partying and wilding out and that was where I was focusing on. but now that I'm older and have kids I just want them to be raised in a great place that is safe, with good schools, and I don't have to worry about bullshyt...like renegade cops and extremist weirdos like that(not saying it doesn't exist but nearly close to the level it does in the US)

I'm just happy that I can cross the border with no issues and have the best of both worlds.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
bruh, I wouldn't expect an American to accept defeat in anything. It's all good. All I'm saying is too many ppl sleep on Canada for the dumbest reasons. Life in Canada is similar, but it is also very different. We have the same amenities, access to the same shyt. But overall Canada doesn't have the the same politics and bullshyt that Americans go through. Especially Black Americans. I'm also in my 30's so I'm just learning to appreciate different things. When I was younger I'd be partying and wilding out and that was where I was focusing on. but now that I'm older and have kids I just want them to be raised in a great place that is safe, with good schools, and I don't have to worry about bullshyt...like renegade cops and extremist weirdos like that(not saying it doesn't exist but nearly close to the level it does in the US)

I'm just happy that I can cross the border with no issues and have the best of both worlds.
all of that is available in the US tho...i can happily go live in a quiet, low-crime neighborhood, where cops aren't renegading black people and there are good schools and still be close to a diverse thriving metropolis. and the US is a more expressive place, with that comes extremist and clashing at times, but that's the level of energy that i don't feel canada has. canada is like slice of vanilla cake with vanilla frosting, if you're dying for something sweet, that's cool, but you're not about to be excited about that...the US is like funfetti cake with chocolate frosting and sprinkles on top and a scoop of ice cream, some nuts, some chocolate sauce, and a candle.

giphy.gif