The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
bwahahahaha, without England neither one would even exist.

What? England the biggest hoes out.
Got punked by rag tag group of rebels.
Then couldn't win wwi without us.
And were getting their wigs pushed back like tina turner on a windy day in the 2nd war until we came in and wrecked shyt.
They been holding our pants pocket ever since.

baker928

Pro
Daps
What? England the biggest hoes out.
Got punked by rag tag group of rebels.
Then couldn't win wwi without us.
And were getting their wigs pushed back like tina turner on a windy day in the 2nd war until we came in and wrecked shyt.
They been holding our pants pocket ever since.

:russ:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
you saying that Canada is all vanilla and boring yet you say you've been to places like Toronto and BC(where vancouver?) and what can you NOT do in those to cities that you can do in the majority of America?

my point is you aren't making any sense. You can do ANYTHING and have just as much fun in Toronto than you can have anywhere in America.

you are doing the exact same thing though.

and living poor in Canada is far better than living poor in America. I'm not even talking about middle class I'm talking about lower class neighbourhoods and lower middle class.

it's not about "living it up" how old are you? I'm talking about living your life. Raising kids, giving them a safe environment to live in and access to free health care REGARDLESS how much money you make.
living it up was referring to you making it seem like canada's poor are sitting around living comfortably, with access to all the same opportunities and amenities that the middle class and up have, i highly doubt that. and why do you keep mentioning raising kids in a safe environment, for the 1500th time, there are safe middle class neighborhoods in the US. then, you keep lauding free health care, ok, there is free mediocre health care...yall pay more tax for that too.

have you lived poor in either country, i won't comment on that because 1 - i haven't lived poor, 2 - i've traveled to over 35 countries and know that living poor in america is not touching living poor in 95% the world...so for me to see a comment like that about canada, i'm sitting here feeling like ok...living poor here ain't the bottom of the barrel either.

again, yall the one's who are acting like canada is better than the US, i have simply rebutted your points to show canada isn't offering anything better than the US, and for a black person who does care about being in a community infused with my culture...it's definitely not seeing it.

Last edited:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Canada isn't shyt without the protection of the U.S. Military. :mjlol:

South Park got it right. :russ: :pachaha::skip::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Eric Bischoff pretty much summed up Canada in his book when talking about Bret Hart :whew:
6iuhAQR.jpg

zvO1iLd.jpg

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the problem is Americans are worried to much about "respect" and MAKING ppl respect them and Canadians are just trying to make their country a better place to live in.

If Americans were more interested in making their country "great" again they wouldn't have to stand on a soapbox and tell ppl how great they are, it would just show. Yet all polls, all surveys, everything keeps showing how the US QOL if getting worse and worse.

but yea....respect..

Canadians worry about who becomes POTUS. While Americans doesn't give a shyt about who become PM of Canada. :mjlol:

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
the problem is Americans are worried to much about "respect" and MAKING ppl respect them and Canadians are just trying to make their country a better place to live in.

If Americans were more interested in making their country "great" again they wouldn't have to stand on a soapbox and tell ppl how great they are, it would just show. Yet all polls, all surveys, everything keeps showing how the US QOL if getting worse and worse.

but yea....respect..

America is great. Does it have its demons?without a doubt. Are there a lot of demons? Absolutely.
But it also has a lot of positives. Power and being a world leader being one. The president of the United States is known in every corner of the world. Why? Cause (s)he makes the world move. What the president decides to do and not do affects the world.
Now the only thing canada's (don't even respect yall enough to capitalize your name) president?...prime minister?...head paleface in charge affects worldwide is the price of syrup. Irrelevant is that country to the north.