The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i am not following that story at all...so what's the deal? were they up to some stupid shyt (and what was it) and needed to lie? and why?
They stopped at a gas station and were drunk. They knocked some billboards down and someone pissed on the wall. A customer came up to them asking them to pay for the damage, he had a gun but never pulled it. Their translator worked out compensation and money was exchanged. Lochte's dumbass claimed they were robbed at gunpoint but his story kept changing.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Everyone worldwide knows Canada is a better country than america, from politics, to healthcare, to liveability and way of life.

Us doesn't even have a human rights code nor offer every born citizen whether rich or dirt poor free healthcare

i never forget that #blackexcellence exceeds the the track/gym/field, no matter where i'm posting :ufdup:

edit: I'm done shytting on CACnada...it's not a better country. It aint a total L or nothing crazy, but Canada just isn't better than the US :manny: