The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Health Care is better in the fact that everyone has the same access and there is no cost or debt to worry about after,etc.

America's post secondary>> Canada's Universities for the most part. However, public schools in Canada overall are much much better than America's.

Another thing about Canada which is far more true than in the US. Canadians are less worried about living with ppl that are "like them" more so than living in a safe environment to raise their families and shyt.

If that means having black white or brown neighbours its not as big of a deal in Canada. When you look at groups of kids most ppl hang out with ppl of different back grounds.

White kids, Asian kids, black kids, all having together. Its far less segregated. Race isn't as big of a focal point there.
you don't have a choice, lol @ the 12 black kids in a city being able to all hang out....in diverse cities in the US, the same thing happens. i went to a diverse high school and *gasp* i had friends of all backgrounds. my nephew lives in a very mixed city here in the Bay, and *gasp* his friends are a mixed bag.

and the quality of health care is not better, again, everyone having access to mediocre care does not trump the level of care that's available here, even if everyone isn't automatically covered.

Canadian Health Care Isn't As Good As You Think It Is <--- you'll see we rank higher in all quality of care measures, where canada makes up the difference in cost of access, everything else is pretty equal

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Bow Down to y'all CAC Queen Canadian brehs. :mjlol:

238.jpeg

940px-Commonwealth_realms_map.svg.png

The fukk wrong with her hand :scusthov:
Looked like she let Hellboy cum on her after jacking him off :scusthov:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
that's like 210k black people...oakland is a 5th the size and has ~112k black people...i'm cool
5.5 Million in metro Toronto

with a lot of blacks living in suburbs of toronto
Ajax 16%
Brampton 13.5%
Pickering 11.4%

over half a million black ppl living in Ontario.

again, Canada's population is small already, so half a million in one province with the majority in one city is pretty significant.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Canada is also a young country (relatively). with a small population of about the same as California.

Which is why ppl bring up cities like Montreal or Toronto, because those are the most diverse and cultural capitals of Canada that offer a ton of shyt for ppl.

Montreal nightlife is on par with most of the greatest nightlife cities in the US.

The only thing Canada lacks right now is a large black population. :manny: can't do nothing about that.

But I'd rather raise my kids in a safe place with plenty to offer, then just worried about what my neighbour looks like.

BUuuttt. With that being said, I can't wait to get back to Miami in November haha
i'm not into needing to be around all the same people myself, but i'll be damned if i'm raising my kids in a country or city where they can't see excellence that looks like themselves :no:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i'm not into needing to be around all the same people myself, but i'll be damned if i'm raising my kids in a country or city where they can't see excellence that looks like themselves :no:
really??

have you been watching these Olympics?
have you seen the Canadian athletes? sprinters? runners? most of them are from Toronto or Toronto area.

most of the Canadians in the NBA...from Toronto. Most athletics.

I wouldn't worry about that shyt bruh......but I will say, if that is your issue, don't even bother going to other Canadian cities like Winnipeg or Edmonton lol.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
really??

have you been watching these Olympics?
have you seen the Canadian athletes? sprinters? runners? most of them are from Toronto or Toronto area.

most of the Canadians in the NBA...from Toronto. Most athletics.

I wouldn't worry about that shyt bruh......but I will say, if that is your issue, don't even bother going to other Canadian cities like Winnipeg or Edmonton lol.
excellence comes in more forms than athletics..thanks for playing into stereotypes :childplease:

in fact that's the one i don't want them worried about since that's all we're told we can do run & jump good and dance & sing...so much more a thriving black population has to show for itself

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You can't be serious :heh:
:manny:

Due to a provision in the 1793 Act to Limit Slavery, which stated that any enslaved person who reached Upper Canada became free upon arrival, a small number of enslaved African Americans in search of freedom began to enter Canada, primarily unassisted. Word that freedom could be had in Canada spread further following the War of 1812 when the enslaved servants of US military officers from the South brought back word that there were free “Black men in red coats” in British North America. Arrivals of freedom-seekers in Upper Canada increased dramatically after 1850 with the passage of the American Fugitive Slave Act, which empowered slave catchers to pursue fugitives in Northern states.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Volleyball game is going into the final set. It looks like the US women got their shyt together:whew: