The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Toronto it self is over 50% minorities. and Montreal and Vancouver are similar.

Comparing the rest of Canada is like saying you would rather live in Idaho or Utah than Toronto.

I dont give a damn about "minorities" whats the black number?

Vancouver is 1% black
Montreal is 9% black
Toronto is 8% black

Pretty sparse numbers. Utah looks to have the same percentage of blacks as Vancouver!

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Toronto 50% minority? LOL
Why do people still spread easily debunkable lies in the age of Google?:mjlol:
whats funny is that just typing in Tronto Demographics will bring this up first.

The 2011 National Household Survey (NHS) indicates that 49.1% of Toronto's population is composed of visible minorities

soo...what lies were spread?

do your own googles breh

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
how are you measuring QOL? and what US city are you comparing it to?
I've lived in Fort Lauderdale/Miami, mostly Florida. but I've spent lots of time in other cities like NYC, LA, Memphis, Boston and Dallas.

Sure it isn't all the cities, and their are other great cities that I may have missed. but when I'm saying quality of life I mean overall, especially if you have kids.

as a single person? sure America can be great. even with kids its still a good place. But Canada overall has a better QOL.

Health care, crime, schools, etc. all better.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
So what time will the US womens team replay the relay? Anyone know?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Simply sociology will tell you that diversity has never been a positive for black people in a CAC country. So, stop with this minority shyt like it's a positive for a Black person. :mjlol:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
canada is the seoncd biggest country by land area and all black canadians can do is bring up toronto....i'm not getting into a pissing contest over countries cuz every single one has its issues. but as a young black professional, canada aint offering me shyt that can compare with LA, DC, NY, ATL, Houston....the Bay, Charlotte, Dallas, and Chicago as well. you don't have place where i can wild out like vegas or enjoy tropical weather like hawaii or miami...
if you live in NYC(for example) its o different to fly to Miami, Vegas or Hawaii to live it up and have a good time than it is from places like Toronto or Montreal.
so travelling to other places means nothing cuz both places have the same.

when it comes to weather USA>>Canada by far. Even though Canadian Summers are dope.

The thing is though, Toronto or Montreal is mostly brought up for the same reason why you didn't mention places like Portland,Seattle, Pittsburgh or Minneapolis (All mostly white cities).

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I dont give a damn about "minorities" whats the black number?

Vancouver is 1% black
Montreal is 9% black
Toronto is 8% black

Pretty sparse numbers. Utah looks to have the same percentage of blacks as Vancouver!
8% is still pretty significant in the 4th most populous city in North America though ....