The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
He's incredibly quick for a 7 footer, also going after Crabbe/Bazemore? That would mean Wiggins at the 2? :jbhmm:
Crabbe would be at the 2. Bazemore's a different story (not saying that's who I want but I know a lot of Wolves fans would love a Noah/Bazemore offseason.)

Keep in mind, the team has 12 guaranteed contracts on the team (assuming they waive Rudez, which they likely will). Add in the pick + 2 more guys, that's your offseason minus a lot of furniture moving, and minus a move here and there, Thibs should not be doing that before watching them play.

keeping Wiggins away from SG should be one of the minor yet important goals of the offseason.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
And your 2016 Green Room invites are...

Sources: Sixteen prospects invited to draft

Wade Baldwin, Vanderbilt
Dragan Bender, Maccabi Tel Aviv
Jaylen Brown, Cal
Marquese Chriss, Washington
Deyonta Davis, Michigan State
Kris Dunn, Providence
Henry Ellenson, Marquette
Buddy Hield, Oklahoma
Brandon Ingram, Duke
Skal Labissiere, Kentucky
Dejounte Murray, Washington
Jamal Murray, Kentucky
Jakob Poeltl, Utah
Malachi Richardson, Syracuse
Domantas Sabonis, Gonzaga
Ben Simmons, LSU

Dejounte Murray is the shocker to me. That means the league thinks he's gonna go high.

*revises mock*

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
So what's it looking like for Brooklyn?

Remember reading a few people were certain they're going to get a first rounder, they interested in moving Brook or Young?

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Crabbe would be at the 2. Bazemore's a different story (not saying that's who I want but I know a lot of Wolves fans would love a Noah/Bazemore offseason.)

Keep in mind, the team has 12 guaranteed contracts on the team (assuming they waive Rudez, which they likely will). Add in the pick + 2 more guys, that's your offseason minus a lot of furniture moving, and minus a move here and there, Thibs should not be doing that before watching them play.

keeping Wiggins away from SG should be one of the minor yet important goals of the offseason.
Bazemore is a 2.. unfortunately korver guarding the 3 was a disaster but hopefully we retain the gawd and move korver to the bench...find a real 3 this offseason .. would love shabazz

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What's the consensus on here about malachi richardson?

One week I hear about a phenomenal workout on porzingis level, then the next I hear about how poor his numbers are and he is Nick young.

What do yall think his ceiling is in the right situation?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what's it looking like for Brooklyn?

Remember reading a few people were certain they're going to get a first rounder, they interested in moving Brook or Young?

I'm almost positive that they will end up either buying the Suns #28 pick or that they will end up with the raptors #27 or clippers #25 pick by moving them Jack for a contract the raps want to dump.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I'm almost positive that they will end up either buying the Suns #28 pick or that they will end up with the raptors #27 or clippers #25 pick by moving them Jack for a contract the raps want to dump.

Suns will stash. It's in their MO.

Clippers on the other hand...

Not getting anything out of their draft picks will be their downfall.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Suns will stash. It's in their MO.

Clippers on the other hand...

Not getting anything out of their draft picks will be their downfall.

i agree the Clippers and a few other teams Grizz always fail during the draft which hurts their depth generally...

do you think Shabazz will remain with the twolves this season or will he be moved?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
i agree the Clippers and a few other teams Grizz always fail during the draft which hurts their depth generally...

do you think Shabazz will remain with the twolves this season or will he be moved
?
Honestly, they're so tightlipped I don't know what they're gonna do.

The Wolves have been such an open book, that now since they keep getting rid of Country Club members, nobody knows what's happening.

This is what we know about their regime since they've been employed:

1. Dragan's workout went well.

2. They need shooting

3. Thibs still loves Butler.

Besides that, there are no leaks. Not even Flip's son knows if he's gonna remain employed. Everyone got fired except for maybe 10 people. Scary as shyt honestly.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
For now the Nuggets do not have any more pre-draft workouts scheduled before the NBA Draft. So far they have individually worked out Henry Ellenson, Dejonte Murray, Timothe Luwawu and Deyonta Davis. Korkmaz’s workout today could almost be considered individual as well, with only Samson being involved as well.

A lot of players have rebuffed the Nuggets according to Mile High Sports.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I don't blame them...who would want to play for the Nuggets. you're basically asking for your career to be irrelevant:scust:
According to the article, players /agents are looking at the team and seeing that they're 2 deep at every spot, so not only do they suck, you also gotta compete for playing time.

Think about it

C Jokic /Nurkic
PF Faried /Lauvergne
SF Gallinari /Chandler
SG Barton /Harris
PG Mudiay /Nelson

and all those guys are on long term deals. If you're a rookie, how do you break through?

Imma say it again, if any team needs to say "fukk it" and go all in, it's not Boston. It's Denver. Take whatever platter of guys you have and go after Cousins. You got the coach. You got the picks. You got the depth.

Portland ain't goin nowhere. OKC if they keep their guys together are gonna be around. Utah's on their way up. Minnesota's the most fellated team right now in terms of their core. Denver can't stand pat, cuz the reality is that they don't have a player on the level of Towns or Lillard, or KD /Westbrook or even Hayward /Favors