The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't know that

Unless lakers take jaylen brown

But it's not out of the question the Celtics like brown better than Ingram, in fact, they wouldn't be the only team that did
q6vCApt.gif

How can the Celtics like Brown better if they can't get Ingram to work out for them?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: Dejounte Murray and Malachi Richardson invited to the green room, who's gonna take them early

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
q6vCApt.gif

How can the Celtics like Brown better if they can't get Ingram to work out for them?

Once again, if we are going based off workouts, it's public knowledge, that brown has performed better than Ingram. If you're reading between the lines, it seems like Ingram is more concerned with smoking that green than upping his draft stock. There's no doubt that brown is crushing Ingram in the interview process as well as the workouts. I believe spears wrote an article on brown, and he seems to be a special kind of person that is extremely intelligent while Ingram has been high as a kite since the draft lottery.

Brown already has the body that Ingram will need to be successful, I'm just saying it's not out of the question the Celtics like brown better. It appears there are teams out there that prefer brown

If Ingram slips, there's probably communication already had with other teams that would jump up to get him in that instance, but I do not think its a lock the Celtics would take Ingram.

@tremonthustler1 what do you think?

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's 7'1" with crazy athleticism.

I'd take a chance on him before most of these guys.

Size and athleticism like this doesn't come along very often.

You can have all the size and athleticism in the world but it's meaningless if you have no skill

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brown got a 2nd workout for the Celtics after he couldn't get one from Ingram. Ainge wouldn't pass on him

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once again, if we are going based off workouts, it's public knowledge, that brown has performed better than Ingram. If you're reading between the lines, it seems like Ingram is more concerned with smoking that green than upping his draft stock. There's no doubt that brown is crushing Ingram in the interview process as well as the workouts. I believe spears wrote an article on brown, and he seems to be a special kind of person that is extremely intelligent while Ingram has been high as a kite since the draft lottery.

Brown already has the body that Ingram will need to be successful, I'm just saying it's not out of the question the Celtics like brown better. It appears there are teams out there that prefer brown

If Ingram slips, there's probably communication already had with other teams that would jump up to get him in that instance, but I do not think its a lock the Celtics would take Ingram.

You keep saying Ingram is a weed smoker. Do you have any proof? :what:

If Celtics had the 2nd pick, you would be singing a different tune.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
@KevJ almost zero doubt Boston would take Ingram at 3. At 3 Boston is looking for top talent. Even if Brown has fans in Boston they'd love Ingram more. He's just that unattainable seemingly.

Brown and Chriss are fukking my mock up but it deepens the draft options. First time I can remember every player I'd want will be there at 5.

I'm trying not to read into Brown's 2nd workout too much, since Boston would still love KD, have Crowder and need bigs more, but I've conceded the fact that I have no idea what Boston will do with the pick, whether they're picking for themselves or someone else

Jamal Murray was getting a lot of hype for #3. Now he might fall as low as 8 and it wasn't anything he did wrong.

Even now as I post this I'm reconsidering Dunn to New Orleans if he's hiding medical records.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just want Tyler Ulis to make a team and prove everyone wrong :mjcry: he can have my hip

He'll go in the 2nd round but yeah, it sucks for him. Already has the odds stacked against him because of his height, getting red-flagged was the last thing he needed.

@KevJ almost zero doubt Boston would take Ingram at 3. At 3 Boston is looking for top talent. Even if Brown has fans in Boston they'd love Ingram more. He's just that unattainable seemingly.

Brown and Chriss are fukking my mock up but it deepens the draft options. First time I can remember every player I'd want will be there at 5.

I'm trying not to read into Brown's 2nd workout too much, since Boston would still love KD, have Crowder and need bigs more, but I've conceded the fact that I have no idea what Boston will do with the pick, whether they're picking for themselves or someone else

Jamal Murray was getting a lot of hype for #3. Now he might fall as low as 8 and it wasn't anything he did wrong.

Even now as I post this I'm reconsidering Dunn to New Orleans if he's hiding medical records.

I think Boston will just take whoever they feel is the best available, and just go from there. I would think Ainge is smart enough to realize now that Durant is a pipedream

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I dont think there is a team that would take brown over ingram. While brown is more physically ready, ingram is much more skilled and longer with a higher floor and ceiling than brown. I think Brown will be good in the right system that doesnt force him to take perimeter shots

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He'll go in the 2nd round but yeah, it sucks for him. Already has the odds stacked against him because of his height, getting red-flagged was the last thing he needed.

I think Boston will just take whoever they feel is the best available, and just go from there. I would think Ainge is smart enough to realize now that Durant is a pipedream
so there is no chance he goes in the first round? :mjcry: