The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
According to the article, players /agents are looking at the team and seeing that they're 2 deep at every spot, so not only do they suck, you also gotta compete for playing time.

Think about it

C Jokic /Nurkic
PF Faried /Lauvergne
SF Gallinari /Chandler
SG Barton /Harris
PG Mudiay /Nelson

and all those guys are on long term deals. If you're a rookie, how do you break through?

Imma say it again, if any team needs to say "fukk it" and go all in, it's not Boston. It's Denver. Take whatever platter of guys you have and go after Cousins. You got the coach. You got the picks. You got the depth.

Portland ain't goin nowhere. OKC if they keep their guys together are gonna be around. Utah's on their way up. Minnesota's the most fellated team right now in terms of their core. Denver can't stand pat, cuz the reality is that they don't have a player on the level of Towns or Lillard, or KD /Westbrook or even Hayward /Favors

Denver is definitely a team that needs to make a 3 for 1 kind of trade. They've had a year to evaluate their talent, they should know who to keep and who to move by now.

I'd move nurkic, chandler and Barton

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
According to the article, players /agents are looking at the team and seeing that they're 2 deep at every spot, so not only do they suck, you also gotta compete for playing time.

Think about it

C Jokic /Nurkic
PF Faried /Lauvergne
SF Gallinari /Chandler
SG Barton /Harris
PG Mudiay /Nelson

and all those guys are on long term deals. If you're a rookie, how do you break through?

Imma say it again, if any team needs to say "fukk it" and go all in, it's not Boston. It's Denver. Take whatever platter of guys you have and go after Cousins. You got the coach. You got the picks. You got the depth.

Portland ain't goin nowhere. OKC if they keep their guys together are gonna be around. Utah's on their way up. Minnesota's the most fellated team right now in terms of their core. Denver can't stand pat, cuz the reality is that they don't have a player on the level of Towns or Lillard, or KD /Westbrook or even Hayward /Favors

They really aren't set at SF, Gallo & Chandler can't stay healthy and shouldn't be roadblocks to drafting an SF.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
They really aren't set at SF, Gallo & Chandler can't stay healthy and shouldn't be roadblocks to drafting an SF.
The one downside to that is that if Jaylen Brown ain't there at 7, they're screwed on that front (though I can see them going after Korkmaz or Luwawu at 15).

I'd still push my chips in for Cousins and assume Malone is his Cus D'Amato

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Anyone know why Thon Maker is being underrated?

I personally would take him over Brandon Ingram (who will be an epic bust IMO).

I like this comparison.

Top 3 picks in 2016

1. Ben Simmons
2. Thon Maker
3. Jaylen Brown

The rest of this dudes are basura.

Because he's been complete ass against any decent competition and in some games he was invisible...I witnessed one of those games personally...

Bosh comparison is amusing at best...

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Think about it

C Jokic /Nurkic
PF Faried /Lauvergne
SF Gallinari /Chandler
SG Barton /Harris
PG Mudiay /Nelson

Or just go real young and trade Gallo Faried Barton etc

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he's been complete ass against any decent competition and in some games he was invisible...I witnessed one of those games personally...

Bosh comparison is amusing at best...

He's 7'1" with crazy athleticism.

I'd take a chance on him before most of these guys.

Size and athleticism like this doesn't come along very often.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then why are they trying to trade their pick from last year then?
really just a bad rumor, there is zero chance of the Lakers drafting DLo unless youre getting boogie or a player of his caliber back. Lakers would probably take him at 2 in this years draft

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why are the Lakers overly complicating things? :francis:

I dunno bro

Ingram is the obvious play

If they dont want ingram they need to trade the pick for another top 5 pick and assets. Dont draft someone else at 2

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
I dunno bro

Ingram is the obvious play

If they dont want ingram they need to trade the pick for another top 5 pick and assets. Dont draft someone else at 2

They wouldn't get that... Ingram has done himself no favors since college ball ended

It's not like it's a lock the Celtics would jump on Ingram at 3

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
really just a bad rumor, there is zero chance of the Lakers drafting DLo unless youre getting boogie or a player of his caliber back. Lakers would probably take him at 2 in this years draft

It's not a rumor, consider the source, it's legit, and it makes sense...

Russell probably has enemies in that locker room and understandably so

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not a rumor, consider the source, it's legit, and it makes sense...

Russell probably has enemies in that locker room and understandably so
it makes no sense whatsoever, and Lakers don't leak out info like that anyways. every "source" thought we were taking Okafor last year, and you see how that turned out.

nick young may not like DLo, but who cares about him, trade him