The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps

I think people are starting to put 2 and 2 together. Kris Dunn just posted a pic on IG with Von miller. They just said Kris Dunn is 6'3 without shoes when Von miller is 6'2 and a half. Kris Dunn has been measured at 6'2 in the past a year ago without shoes. I think that probably makes more sense. Hard to see a kid still growing at 22 but meh :manny: I'm still taking him tho

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
All of my favorite prospects Caris LeVert , Patrick McCaw, Nigel Hayes, and Taurean Prince measured out excellent :whew:

Knicks better draft LeVert. Only projected as a mid second round pick on most draft mocks. He could be one of the steals of the draft if healthy.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Knicks better draft LeVert. Only projected as a mid second round pick on most draft mocks. He could be one of the steals of the draft if healthy.

His health.....but if he hold up he is the best 2 guard after Murray.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
I think people are starting to put 2 and 2 together. Kris Dunn just posted a pic on IG with Von miller. They just said Kris Dunn is 6'3 without shoes when Von miller is 6'2 and a half. Kris Dunn has been measured at 6'2 in the past a year ago without shoes. I think that probably makes more sense. Hard to see a kid still growing at 22 but meh :manny: I'm still taking him tho

This nikka nick johnson on da roids? dude looks jacked and like he grew to 6'4+"...dude belongs in the league, don't know why rockets traded him or why nuggets cut him