Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
Cheikh got a first round promise in the 20s

Only reason why he's staying in

He looks like a top 10 pick to me. He's beasting amongst future nba players but couldn't even get 10 minutes a game? I don't remember seeing him get in the game this season at Kansas.

Why do players that are this gifted athletically seem to fail/underachieve so drastically under Bill Self?

Giddens, Xavier Henry, Josh Selby,Wiggins, Oubre, Selden, Alexander and now Diallo

I only watch Kansas nationally televised and espn2 games, can someone that watches them every game explain what is Self's problem with developing high school stars?

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
He looks like a top 10 pick to me. He's beasting amongst future nba players but couldn't even get 10 minutes a game? I don't remember seeing him get in the game this season at Kansas.

Why do players that are this gifted athletically seem to fail/underachieve so drastically under Bill Self?

Giddens, Xavier Henry, Josh Selby,Wiggins, Oubre, Selden, Alexander and now Diallo

I only watch Kansas nationally televised and espn2 games, can someone that watches them every game explain what is Self's problem with developing high school stars?

The system hurts wings a bit I'll give you that as it mainly uses them as lob finishers, post feeders and spot up shooters. Diallo got screwed over by the NCAA and once he played he showed he had no clue how to run sets repeatedly. The captains asked for the vets to play more. So he got benched and he should've played more but that situation was just bad all around. He looks his best in a free flowing game and that's why he shines in all star games and etc.

Xavier was solid as a freshman. Wiggins is the all time leading freshman scorer at KU. Oubre was alright but he had serious issues on the road. Selden had knee issues which are still occurring and honestly he really lacks lateral quickness and a solid handle. Alexander was screwed over partly by Self and the NCAA.

Last edited:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Thon Maker :wow:

I think he needs more weight on him, but if he can fall to my Dubs :ohlawd::banderas::whew:

We need a SF too.

I don't know how he drops out the lottery ...

...You aint shyt as a training staff as long as he has the work ethic ...

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I hope not but I could totally see it. He's got all the tools to be the new wave 4.

I love him as a prospect and he's my leading guy for the Raps right now

I'm a fan as well. I'm just worried about his rebounding

Deyonta Davis is interesting but I don't think his ceiling is as high as chriss's ceiling could be