The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
There's gotta be something wrong with some of those reaches. How is Diallo short of 9 feet standing reach when he has that long of a wingspan?

Marcus Lee and Wade Baldwin are gonna make a lot of friends after their measurements

word up, Baldwin is now on my radar at 14

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
There's gotta be something wrong with some of those reaches. How is Diallo short of 9 feet standing reach when he has that long of a wingspan?

Marcus Lee and Wade Baldwin are gonna make a lot of friends after their measurements

Cheick is 6'7.5" without shoes, he's within half an inch of 9'0" which is still great for his height, shoulder height is where standing reach comes into play.

Kawhi Leonard is 6'6" without shoes, 8'10" standing reach and 7'3" wingspan, almost the same as Cheick.

Its inaccurate

For his sake it better be.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I hate Ellenson but he's a top 10 lock now smh
He is going to be a bust and you're :myman: Thanks for the shout out earlier in the thread BUT I get the feeling that you SAY you hate him, but secretly like him.

Interesting measurements, this is like the opposite of last year where guys like Winslow and Stan Johnson kind of disappointed with their measurements. Hield, Valentine, J. Brown all looking good on both height and wingspan.

Still for now there isn't much to discuss, as much as I'd like to, before we know the results of the lotto

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Also how about Zhou Qi. 7'7.5 wing span... 9'4.5 standing reach. He is dominating Chinese League, much better stats out there than what Mudiay had at about the same age. Someone going to draft him top 20 at least, maybe lottery depending on work outs.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also how about Zhou Qi. 7'7.5 wing span... 9'4.5 standing reach. He is dominating Chinese League, much better stats out there than what Mudiay had at about the same age. Someone going to draft him top 20 at least, maybe lottery depending on work outs.

He needs to add a shyt load of weight and he is soft

and dudes like Mike Beasley were dominating that league, so I don't put much into that

I doubt he ever amounts to anything in the NBA

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
He is going to be a bust and you're :myman: Thanks for the shout out earlier in the thread BUT I get the feeling that you SAY you hate him, but secretly like him.

Interesting measurements, this is like the opposite of last year where guys like Winslow and Stan Johnson kind of disappointed with their measurements. Hield, Valentine, J. Brown all looking good on both height and wingspan.

Still for now there isn't much to discuss, as much as I'd like to, before we know the results of the lotto
The only thing I think Ellenson has going for him is that he comes from a good school in terms of producing tough nosed players. Other than that give me Sabonis over Ellenson

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The only thing I think Ellenson has going for him is that he comes from a good school in terms of producing tough nosed players. Other than that give me Sabonis over Ellenson
For sure Dom over Ellenson even though everyone wants stretch 4s and interior PFs are going out of style fast

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Saw this on RealGM and good reference

PG
AVERAGE HEIGHT: 6'2 (elite: 6'5)
AVERAGE WINGSPAN: 6'5 (elite: 6'8)
SG
AVERAGE HEIGHT: 6'5 (elite: 6'7)
AVERAGE WINGSPAN: 6'8 (elite: 6'11)
SF
AVERAGE HEIGHT: 6'7 (elite: 6'9)
AVERAGE WINGSPAN: 6'10 (elite: 7'2)
PF
AVERAGE HEIGHT: 6'9 (elite: 6'11)
AVERAGE WINGSPAN: 7'1 (elite: 7'4)
C
AVERAGE HEIGHT: 6'11 (elite: 7'0)
AVERAGE WINGSPAN: 7'3 (elite: 7'6)

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He needs to add a shyt load of weight and he is soft

and dudes like Mike Beasley were dominating that league, so I don't put much into that

I doubt he ever amounts to anything in the NBA

Cant disagree with soft, and way too skinny... years away from contributing.
Im not necessarily advocating for him. Honestly can't say I've seen nearly enough of him to make a judgement but even with thick soles and all that those measurements are still impressive.