The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Malik Beasley is my favorite prospect in the draft, think he will be something special

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I feel like Jamal Murray is gonna be a stud very quick into his career. I want to say he averages 18-20 next year. Unless he's drafted by an established squad

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I'm frustrated I can't get a read on Thon Maker.... Love his length, hate his small hands.....Love his motor....hate his lack of size, and, seemingly, lack of ability to hold some good weight..

I read he lost 10 lbs...I can't call it...

Motor and worth ethic go a long way with me tho...

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
This nikka nick johnson on da roids? dude looks jacked and like he grew to 6'4+"...dude belongs in the league, don't know why rockets traded him or why nuggets cut him

nah he been ripped...he has short arms tho. His wingspan is mostly chest :yeshrug:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I feel like Jamal Murray is gonna be a stud very quick into his career. I want to say he averages 18-20 next year. Unless he's drafted by an established squad

He has the tools but he doesn't use them. Reminds me of Ben Mac but not as athletic, he's supposed to be putting in more work than he does.

What do yall think of Jaylen brwon? He has all the tools to be best 2 way player from this draft

Simmons will be the best 2 way player in this draft but I feel you, Jaylen just lacks the proper guard skills to be successful in the league. Suspect handle, relies too much on overpowering people, can't use both hands and is turnover prone. If he can work on all of this then sure.