The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i hear ya

I definitely want whiteside tho

But I like Barnes as a stretch four, he can play multiple positions, shoot threes, and excellent defense

He's an Ainge/Stevens guys

I don't buy it. Barnes is redundant with Crowder already here. Would be utterly retarded to try to max him out when you already have a player that is at worst just as good as him and plays the same position

And I'd much rather spend that money on things we actually need, like improving our WOAT frontcourt

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I don't buy it. Barnes is redundant with Crowder already here. Would be utterly retarded to try to max him out when you already have a player that is at worst just as good as him and plays the same position

And I'd much rather spend that money on things we actually need, like improving our WOAT frontcourt

Whiteside, and id be willing to bet we take bigs with 2 of our 3 first rounders. Olynyk back, wouldn't be against bringing back jerebko

Sully can fukk off and if you can't trade Amir I would decline that option... Not completely against bringing him back if it's a bench role behind somebody like whiteside, but hopefully Mickey can grow into that role eventually

Turner can go as well, I'd rather take a step back if need be and find somebody that can fill that role long term... If not Murray, there should be options at 16 like Valentine or Baldwin

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
At least y'all waited till after the draft to shamelessly hate on D'Angelo. Y'all know Ingram a Laker and the hate is starting early. @Nima0614
hes 18 yr old shooting 41% from 3. 7'3 reach good handles and footwork but hes a bust :laff: Watch if the lakers draft someone tis board love (murray, Dunn, Brown) and how theyll all of a sudden be bums and ingram top 5 SF

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hes 18 yr old shooting 41% from 3. 7'3 reach good handles and footwork but hes a bust :laff: Watch if the lakers draft someone tis board love (murray, Dunn, Brown) and how theyll all of a sudden be bums and ingram top 5 SF
Lmao they did the same thing with Okafor when everyone thought he was a laker. "Bu bu but Ingram shoots weird" Larry bird shot weird too but that doesn't fit the agenda :upsetfavre:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

Brett Brown and Ingram had dinner in Philly this evening

Ingram better have ordered one of everything
Lmao they did the same thing with Okafor when everyone thought he was a laker. "Bu bu but Ingram shoots weird" Larry bird shot weird too but that doesn't fit the agenda :upsetfavre:
Granted, he's a Dookie (like Okafor) but I've never been a big fan of Ingram.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

or it's the opposite where the players isn't that good but the Lakers fan base will over hype him.