The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I wrote this earlier but from what I've heard, jaylen brown was much more impressive
Yeah your post made me look into it further and ive read the same in different spots on the internet. Might not be the most reliable but thats all weve got at this point

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Murray is 3 years younger, more athletic, and can play point.

...word...I see, so they are seen as being on equal footing, while Murray is younger and added to that, he has the ball handling to play PG...

From my standpoint, I think Hield is more athletic, and I feel like his work ethic would allow him to improve his ball handling, I look to Jimmy Butler as an example. I also think Hield will be able to absorb contact more....Murray seems soft to me... but I'm gonna watch some more vids, cause all of ya'll seem to be seeing Murray as better...

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
...word...I see, so they are seen as being on equal footing, while Murray is younger and added to that, he has the ball handling to play PG...

From my standpoint, I think Hield is more athletic, and I feel like his work ethic would allow him to improve his ball handling, I look to Jimmy Butler as an example. I also think Hield will be able to absorb contact more....Murray seems soft to me... but I'm gonna watch some more vids, cause all of ya'll seem to be seeing Murray as better...

Murray is doing in year 1 what it took Hield four years to figure out

So naturally Murray is seen as having the higher upside

But I really like both a lot

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I think they'll try to trade down if they seriously dont want ingram
Someone has to trade up. Nobody in this draft wants to stay where they are.

more news:

Jaylen Brown's last stop before heading to NYC will be Minnesota next week.

Jamal Murray will work out there tomorrow.

Kris Dunn hasn't set a date yet with Minnesota but should be sometime this week.

Thibs/Layden are locked in on 4 guys

and yes, Ingram has not done himself any favors during the process. Ingram has a workout scheduled with Philly tomorrow but supposedly their mind is made up

@CantStop @Regular_P

Screenshot-2016-06-11-20.12.33.png

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
It's gonna sound dumb but I don't trust his shooting. He's a shooter but I don't trust his shooting. Can't get behind him. I feel like FTs are a more indicative sign of a shooter in college going forward into the NBA. I haven't heard any rave reviews about any of his pre draft workouts which is scary to me cause I feel like shooters always demolish pre draft workouts.

Plus watching him this year I never watched a game of his where I was like :whoo:. Sounds cliche but I don't see "it". I don't think he's a scrub. I think he'll be a good player and has potential to be a great player but I don't see him as a lock top 2 pick like a lot of people say.
I also don't like his quickness.

Has a weird shooting form. I think you just like the wing prospects in the 17 class more honestly.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Has a weird shooting form. I think you just like the wing prospects in the 17 class more honestly.
I do like the 17 class more without a doubt but one has nothing to do with the other. I can like the 2017 wings more yet still love ingram. Im just not high on him. I love murray but i still like the 2017 class. Favorite player in the class. I also love this classes depth and skill love the 2017 class.

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
i hear ya

I definitely want whiteside tho

But I like Barnes as a stretch four, he can play multiple positions, shoot threes, and excellent defense

He's an Ainge/Stevens guys

I hope we land Whiteside too. Give us that rim protector.

Barnes is an Ainge/Stevens guy:scust::francis:

I hope Ingram falls to us :blessed: