The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Buddy is going to be a good player but still think Danny should trade down cause 3-8 guys (buddy, Murray, Dunn, Chriss, and bender are all close)

But using that same logic, if all the guys are close together what's the point of a team trading up when they can stay put and get a comparable prospect?

Idk, at this point I don't trust Ainge's drafting. He's never drafted this high before and he hasn't knowingly drafted a good player in the 1st round in 6 years

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
But using that same logic, if all the guys are close together what's the point of a team trading up when they can stay put and get a comparable prospect?

Idk, at this point I don't trust Ainge's drafting. He's never drafted this high before and he hasn't knowingly drafted a good player in the 1st round in 6 years

Hopefully Denver would have a hard on for bender or Chriss or someone they don't think will make it to 7

Having the 3rd pick after being tied for the 4th best spot in the east is a luxury for us, we win regardless cause this is a free pick from years and years ago

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
It's about time Zubac started moving up the list... but I don't know how Yabusele is gaining steam. I'd almost rather have Niang.

@tremonthustler1 Who are your second round sleepers?
Big body that teams feel they can mold with state of the art gyms

I'll break down some sleepers after I return from Dyckman (shout outs to Chris McCullough, Kemba the Prince, BX we here, Cleanthony Early, Derrick Williams)

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Every time I think I have a grasp of what the Celtics are gonna do Danny ainge switches it up

Although Celtics didn't leak this, it was Goodman who was either there but if not, he definitely has a connection to hield's family

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Damian Jones, Bembry and Beasley (Looks like he's still falling) all going to be some really good late first round steals

I still have high hopes for Diamond too

There's a few guys in the second who I think will be good role players, and maybe some really good steals

Bentil is still a guy I like a lot, if the Sixers keeping Okafor then Bentil would be a good player to put next to him with a second round pick

I'd still keep Noel if I were them though but if you are set on keeping Okafor he'd be a good fit, just needs work on defense/discipline

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
And what do ya'll think of Robert Carter? He impressed me at the combine, think he could find a roster spot on a lot of teams