The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Top 5 pick next year is probably >>> Ingram IMO. Just give me a chance at Josh Jackson or lonzo

Next year's draft class has probably a few elite players in it, 2/3 I see being as good as or better than Ingram, but if you fall into that 4-8 range none of those guys are Ingram level. That's not even considering a possible injury to a top player, and none of those guys have played any official games on the college level yet so I don't doubt a few of those guys will be exposed or be reduced to a different role.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Deep down Philly probably should take Jamal Murray number one

If they somehow trade okafor and Noel and come out of this draft with Murray and Simmons

:whew:
I think that's the goal. It just comes down to who can get suckered into being the other team.

They gotta talk to Phoenix because they're the least likely to select Murray out of the top 8.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They definitely hoping for somebody to slip

Probably Chriss or one of Murray or Hield depending on if they are planning on resigning derozan
There's always a player that slips. I wouldn't mind jaylen Brown. They can :camby: derozan.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
There's always a player that slips. I wouldn't mind jaylen Brown. They can :camby: derozan.
Chriss would be ideal but he made the most progress of any big man in the draft so he may be unrealistic.

Me? I'd take Sabonis, but I think you guys are gonna fall for the Skal hype.

A part of me kinda understands the logic. Y'all went to the ECF. This is a pick you stole from the Knicks. fukk it, go for the guy with the highest possible ceiling. What do you have to lose? BUT, this is a win now team whether DeRozan sticks around or not. How many bigs do you have already in 905 still hoping for a breakout? For his physical limitations, Sabonis produces better than these other bigs. Why would that change in the pros? I'm including Chriss in this too. You traded a soft big for the #9 pick. Don't use that pick on a soft big.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Here's a proposal that could work:

9 + 27 to Sacramento for #8.

That will GUARANTEE you one of Chriss/Hield/Dunn/Brown/Murray. Sacramento would do it because worst case scenario is that Dunn falls to you at 8 and you might pass him up to draft a big anyway, so the Kings could get their guy at a lesser draft slot AND an extra pick. But, the odds are in your favor that you could at least get a chance to get Hield or Brown or even Murray (I think the deal would be made provided Chriss isn't on the board at 8)